Running Away

"YOU BITCH!" Aunt Brittney yelled in her screeching voice and slapped me square on my face. She kicked me in the guts with all her might making me unable to stand up again. This was happening for 15 minutes, she would slap me and then kick me so I'd fall down and when I would try to stand up and make a run for my room, she would curse at me and then slap and kick me again. It was like she was on repeat. Sometimes, I wonder how someone so thin umm, no I take that back, someone so bony with a lack of any meat on her skeletons, have so much energy to beat the crap out of a 17 year old girl. Yeah, never got an answer to that wondering.

And you must be thinking that she might do that in a drunk state of mind, nuh uh, you're wrong. She does that when she's fully sober. Yeah, I don't get it too. I might not know how she has so much strength but I sure do know why she beats me. Her anger management issues are the answer. She can never land herself a boyfriend because of that and when she does, he doesn't stay longer than two weeks because of how insane she is. Even her husband left her because of that.

She used to be your typical sweet Aunt but after her two year old son died, she went crazy. She got anger management issues after that but refused to go to rehab. Her husband couldn't cope up with her insanity so, he left her too. I sometimes, feel bad for her loss but that's no reason to beat someone who used to love you a lot, your one and only niece, your sister's only daughter. When my Mom, on her death bed, asked her only sister to take care of her daughter, she would have never thought in her life that this would turn out to be her daughter's life.

I was still lying on the floor crying in pain. I refused to get up because if I do, she'd get angry again.

My aunt has turned into a maniac. She's so sick now that she tries to match me up with some sick, perverted old men.

This time she's beating me because I refused to go on a date with her friend who was under 50! Can you believe it? She has become a psycho.I cried out in pain but she didn't stop beating me.That was very painful.

"Please Aunt,I am sorry.Please stop" I pleaded to my Aunt.

"I will kill you! How can you refuse to my friend!" My Aunt yelled at the top of her lungs.

"That was very bad.You deserve this.I am going to-" Aunt was interrupted by a phone call.

"Hey honey" she said in a sweet voice."Yes I am coming" she said and ended the call."You! Listen! I am going somewhere and when I come back I want this house to be totally cleaned.Got that? or should I have to tell you by my style?" My Aunt said.I know what her style is.She'll beat the crap out of me.

"O-ok Aunt" I replied stuttering.

She kicked me in the stomach one last time and left the house.I groaned in pain.

I can't have this anymore.I am running away tonight.This is ENOUGH! I thought to myself and ran upstairs to my room which was just consisted of a pillow and no bed.I grabbed all my stuff and put it in my duffel bag.I had a mini piggy bank which I have hidden from my Aunt so she cannot steal all my money.It had $5000 in it which I saved.I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to grab some food.When I was done I left the home and started walking on the road.It was 1AM so the road was empty and peaceful.I continued walking until I heard something like footsteps.I saw behind me and there was nothing.'Weird' I thought to myself.I started walking again and bumped into something hard like a wall but I was wrong it wasn't a wall it was a........

Cliffhanger! Yea I am cold hearted like that LOL.I am sorry guys I will update the next chapter tomorrow 'cause it 12:04 AM and I am going to sleep so bye guys.Sweet dreams!

Don't forget to vote,comment and fan!

Bye