Luck Will Never Be On My Side

Recap:

I was still gawking at the room when I heard the door opening and reveal him!

The memories of last night came flooding back to me.I was so scared, those eyes and fangs OMG! What's happening?!

Bella's POV:

I started shaking in fear when he started to walk towards the bed in a slow creepy way.It scared the shit outta me.

"Well,well,well someone's awake." he said. I sank back in the bed. At that time all I wanted was the bed to swallow me.

He took slow creepy steps towards me.I hid my face under the comfy soft blanket and clutched my eyes shut.After some seconds I felt the blanket sliding from my face and a hand cold as ice touch my face.I shivered at the touch and screamed an ear screeching scream.I grabbed the thing near to me at that time without opening my eyes and threw it at the freaky vamp.I slowly peeked through my one eye and saw him holding a lamp in his hand which I think I threw at him while shooting daggers at me and giving me death glares.If eyes could kill I would be dead by now.His jaw was clenched and his hands were clenched into fists.He was shaking violently.His eyes were a dark black color which made me more scared than I already was.

"You shouldn't have done this." he told me.I gulped loudly with fear.

He walked towards the right wall and grabbed the hunter/whip which was hanging on the wall.My eyes popped out of my head.What is he going to do with me? Will he whip me? Oh no GOD please save me.My life is really a living hell.I ran from my Aunt so I can't suffer pain anymore but now this! Why?! Why my life is so bad?! Tears started falling from my eyes and I silently started weeping 'cause if he'll listen me crying then he'll probably kill me and I can't bear anymore pain.I had had enough from my Aunt and now I can't face this!

He started walking towards with his black eyes which made me to hide under the bed but I couldn't.I couldn't! If I'll hide he'll be more angry.

He stood infront of me and when he was about to whip me,I hid my eyes under my arm.I waited for the whip to make contact with my body but instead of it came a soft knock on the door and a low growl from the freaky vamp.After 5 mints I removed the arms from my eyes and slowly peaked through one eye.What I saw made me release the breath I didn't know I was holding.He was gone.Thank GOD! I slowly stood up from the floor and sat on the bed.I started crying and fell asleep.

I woke up from the sunlight coming through the window.My head was aching very badly and it felt like my eyes were swollen,well,they should be from all the crying I did last night.I clutched my head in my head.

It won't hurt if I took a quick shower,would it? Whatever.I damn care about it now.I just want to take shower right now and wear some clean clothes.If he tried to whip me again and get succeed? Just because I want to take a shower in his bathroom? No! He can't do this now.I will try to talk to him about why he's keeping me here and trying to beat like I'm his personal slave! If he don't listen to me I will just run away again and never look back EVER in my life.I deserve a normal life too! Why my life is always like this?! I miss you Mom and Dad.If you were here nothing like this would have ever happened.I didn't realize I was crying until a tear slipped in my mouth.I wiped all the tears away and stood up.I stumbled a little but caught my balance by putting a hand on the wall at my right. The carpet was very soft and comfy like the posh king sized bed. An idea popped in my head. I walked towards the door I assumed was the main bedroom door and thought for some time. Should I open this door and run away? What if he catch me and beat me, even kill me? What if someone else kidnaps me? What if the door is locked? Maybe luck is on my side and I can succeed in running away? 'Luck was never on your side and it will never be' a voice in my head said. It made me sad but what if luck's on my side? I should try my luck. I had this little hope in me that the door wasn't locked and if I run away he wouldn't be able to catch me again. I pushed all the bad thoughts from my mind aside and turned the doorknob but unfortunately, like always luck wasn't on my side.

I know this is not as good as you guys wanted it to be but I'm sorry it's not very good because by many times mistake I forgot to click the Save button. Please pray for me and my brother because our mid terms exams are going to start on 14th of November. I want to get best grades. I should get good grades because I'm the Head Girl of my school. Please pray for us it will mean alot. Thank you guys! Lucy Hale playing as Bella is on the side.
Bye!