3. Whats your name

Right as I see those eyes I trying getting up to run away again and then remember that I am sandwiched between the other two hulks that are holding me down.

And then I realize I am still naked.

In front of four guys.

I am used to being this way, but right now it feels wrong somehow. I hear a growl and look up to see its the big guy looking at us.

I start whimpering and crying very loudly now struggling a lot harder to get out and if by some miracle they actually let me go. When I start moving away the doctor decides to pipe up.

"Alpha they were trying to help me take care of her, we were unaware she is your mate," he says bowing his head.

"NOBODY TOUCHES MY MATE'S BODY" he yells. At this point I am full on sobbing.

In all my years at the cabin, it has been a long time since I cried this hard. Maybe it was getting my freedom back, only for it to be ripped away hours later, or the fact that my leg just started gushing blood again, or even because despite the look on the big guy's face, I still had this urge to run towards him and hug him.

"Sorry Alpha" the others say in unison.

When I look at the big guy, he is starting to head towards me with the shirt. I start screaming and I try to stand but I don't make it too far when two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Where are you going princess?" The big guy asks. As I feel his breath on my neck along with his voice I feel a shiver run down my spine. The next thing I know he is spinning my around, and putting the big shirt over my head. After getting it on he picks me up effortlessly bridal style.

I wish I could say it was easy because I wasn't fighting him, but I was fighting and squirming the whole time. 

Not that it helped much.

Even struggling as I am there is no point. This man is well over a foot taller than me, has the body of a god, and looks like he works out everyday, all day. While I am sitting here barely over five feet tall, bleeding and who knows the last time I ate anything or even walked more than a few feet in my cell.

Now realizing how untrained I am and my lack of physical capability, it makes me want to get out even more. Once they take me back I will have no way of getting out of whatever cell they put me in.

"Stop that princess and tell me your name" I stop moving but I don't answer, I just stare at him.

Here is where he starts to get angry again, but there is no way for me to explain myself.

I don't speak.

I haven't talked since about a year or so after I got taken. Lashing out and asking them to stop made everything so much worse, that one day I just stopped and I haven't said a single word since.

Realizing I am not answering he looks down at me and asks a little more forcefully

"What is your name?!"

"Alpha I don't know if she speaks, she hasn't said a word since we got here," says the brunette.

"Dave can you go back to the house and ask to borrow some of Hazels clothes, we will be headed there right now."

So the brunette is Dave.

"Yes alpha" Dave says. He then starts running back into the woods away from us.

The big guy holding me looks down at me.

"Princess can you please tell me your name?" I look away shaking my head. I don't know him. I don't trust him. He could be as bad as the last people and I won't give the satisfaction of hearing my pleas again.

I just look away trying to find anything that will help me escape. When I realize there is no way I can get away from four fully grown men I start crying again.

When I look up his eyes are full of sadness and sorrow. I try to focus on his expression but I suddenly start getting very dizzy again. If this big man wasn't carrying me I would definitely be falling over by now.

I feel the man holding me start walking and then running, and right as I am about to pass out I hear him yelling orders.

I try to look up to see where we are going but everything goes blurry until it all fades to black.

*Vote or Comment!<3*