Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait. I've been really busy lately and it took me a while to write this chapter but I'm finally finished so I'll shut up so you can read:3 hope ya like it

* * *

Chapter 5

Kat's P.O.V.

I woke up to the rising and falling of Andy's chest. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I felt butterflies and blushed a little bit, luckily no one saw because everyone was still asleep. Sammi was with jinxx, jake sprawled across one of the couches and on the other couch was...cc and Ashley cuddling? Interesting..

"hey, you awake?"

I jumped at the sound of a deep yet sleepy voice.

"sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." it was Andy.

"it's ok, and Yea I just woke up."

"well then good morning" He said with a goofy smile.

"good morning to you too." I laughed

"uhh..what's with ash and cc?" he said as he looked at them

"I have no clue." I laughed

My stomach started grumbling. Jeez, I was starving.

"someone is hungry." Andy sang as he smiled.

"that someone is very very hungry."

"does that someone want some breakfast?"

"yes, she would love some breakfast." I said with a big grin.

Andy let go of me and I got up and walked to the kitchen with him behind me.

"what do you want?"

"hmmm...waffles" I said, taking a seat.

Andy walked to the fridge, got the box of waffles and put one in the toaster.

After a few seconds the delicious smell of waffles filled the air. Then a girly scream came from the other room.

Cc.

We walked over to see him standing up, looking horrified. He woke everyone else up, including Ashley who had no idea of what was going on.

I tried to hold in a laugh but I couldn't help it. I burst into fits of laughter and fell to the floor. Andy was chuckling above me.

Ashley just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen. I eventually calmed down and ate my deeeliciousss waffles Andy made for me.

"what are we doing today?" jinxx asked.

"weellll, I need new clothes...sammi?" I said with a smile

"mall!?" she asked, smiling back

"can I come with you two, I've got nothing to do." Ashley asked

"sure, we can all go if you guys want to." I said

They all nodded in response and got ready.

I went upstairs to my room and changed into my black ripped skinny jeans and a black and gray striped long sleeve shirt since it was getting a little cold outside. I kept my hair natural, which is wavy. I tied on my old black and white converse. And went back downstairs to see everyone ready.

"are you ready?" jake asked me

"yup!"

"ok, let us goo!!" he said with his fist in the air, walking out the door with everyone behind him.