Chapter 2

Here's the next chapter! I started writing it on my phone then it shut down and didn't save-__- but I wrote it again. This one is longer!! I hope you like it:)

Chapter 2

I decided to start unpacking. I laid the suitcase with all my clothes down and started putting the clothes in the drawers and closet. I hung the shirts in color order which made it seem neater and easier. After I put away all my clothes I started with my second bag. There was a door to the bathroom in my room. I put all the toiletries away. I was finally done and looked at my phone. It had been an hour since I started. Jake should be here soon. Since he wasn't here yet I decided to put up some posters on the wall of different bands. They were mostly black veil brides because they are my favorite band. I also had falling in reverse, asking alexandria, of mice & men, and avenged sevenfold posters along with some others. I put them all up then went downstairs. I saw Carolyn sitting on the couch. I walked over to her and sat down.

"did you finish unpacking?" she asked.

"yep, everything's done. I don't have that much clothes so it didn't take too long."

"well then we will have to take you shopping!" she smiled and got up and went to the kitchen. Then the doorbell rang.

"sweetie could you get that?" Carolyn asked. "sure." I got up and opened the door to see a guy standing there and 4 others walking towards the house. "hey, you must be my new sister. Welcome to the family, I'm jake by the way." Jake said, giving me a hug.

I stood there shocked then hugged back. He was jake, Jake PITTS. From my favorite band black veil brides. I can't believe he was standing right in front of me! 'Okay Kat STAY CALM' I said to myself. 'Do not freak out!'

"I-I'm Kat and thanks." I smiled and stepped to the side to let him in. Then the other 4 guys walked up and HOLY CRAAAPP!!! It was the rest of bvb!! I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"jake who's this?" Jinxx asked while walking in. "my new sister, kat" jake replied from the kitchen.

"Hey!!! I'm CC. It's nice to meet you!" cc practically yelled and gave me a big hug.

"dude let go before you suffocate her!" Ashley said.

"right, sorry" Cc said letting go. I laughed. "that's ok and I'm Kat."

"Is Kat your actual name?" Jinxx asked.

"no my name is Katherine but I hate that name so everyone calls me Kat." I replied with a smile.

"Cool name. I'm Andy" Andy said in his deep voice.

I blushed and blurted out "I know!!" and immediately regretting it because I probably sounded like a stalker.

"so you're a fan?" he asked. "heh yea." I replied shyly.

"hey boys I didn't know all of you were coming." Carolyn said while coming into the room. "well actually the bus's air conditioning isn't working so jake said that we could stay here for the night, if that's ok." CC said. "yea that's fine with me. Its almost dinner time so i was going to order pizza."

"I heard pizza!!" jake said turning around. Carolyn chuckled "I'll go order it now" she said walking off.

"sweet. I'm gonna go put my bag upstairs" jake said, running up to his room. The rest of them agreed and followed him upstairs.

-Andy's POV-

When I walked in and heard jinxx ask who this girl was I turned around to see a girl standing there blushing slightly. She had long black wavy hair with blueish green eyes. She was kind of short, about 5'5'' and was beautiful.

We were going upstairs to put our bags in our rooms. Jakes room was the last one on the left. The rest of the rooms were guest bedrooms. I looked in the one across from jakes and noticed it was Kat's. I saw some black veil brides posters and smiled to myself.

I realized there were only 2 other bedrooms, one with two beds. Ashley and CC were already in one room while jinxx was in the last one. Now where the hell was I supposed to sleep. I saw jake came out of his room.

"jake where am I supposed to sleep? The guys already took both bedrooms." I asked him. "oh there's a blowup mattress in the closet.You can have that, but it'll only fit in Kat's room."

"ok." I simply replied and walked into Kat's room and noticed she was in there. "oh hey, The guys took both bedrooms so I have the blowup mattress and jake said it only fits in this room." I trailed off. "oh, umm okay. You can put your suitcase down."

"right." I said putting it down. " I'll go get the mat-" I began but got interrupted by someone yelling that the pizza was here. I chuckled "or later."

-Kat's POV-

"GUYS THE PIZZA IS HERE!!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. "or later" Andy said, chuckling. I smiled and followed Andy downstairs. Everyone was already down there.

"hey, pizza's here." jinxx said. "we heard you." I laughed and sat down grabbing a piece of pizza.

"so Kat tell us about yourself." Ashley piped up.

"ok, well I'm Kat, which you know already. I'm 18, I've been in the orphanage since I was 11. I love animals, photography and music."

"do you play any instruments?" Andy asked, looking at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"U-hm yea, I play the piano and a little guitar." I stuttered.

"really? You have to play for us sometime!" jake said with his mouth full of pizza. "okay but close your mouth." I smiled. "sorry" he said.

"wait why were you in the orphanage?" Andy asked.

"my parents died in a fire." I said looking down at my pizza trying to hold back the tears.

"oh, I'm so sorry" Andy apologized. "it's ok."

We talked and laughed the rest of the night and got to know each other better. I still can't believe that I got adopted by jake Pitts parents. I couldn't even believe I got adopted. I was so happy, I felt like I was home again.

___________________________

Chapter two is finished!!! So comment and vote!! If you do I'll give you this waffle---> # >:3