THE SIX

"Dude,why are you sitting like that?Please don't tell me you are pregnant bro!"
Said Warren jockingly as he puffed on a blunt.
"I was home alone last night;my parents flew to Tanzania for a week so I masturbated the whole night man."
Said Max as he grabbed his penis from ontop of his trousers.
"I think I broke my dick."
Added Max.
     "This song sucks!"
Said Leon as he picked up Warrens' phone.
     "Play some Bob Marley.My best friend told me that-"
     "Shut up Simon!Why do you keep making things up?You don't know anyone else besides us.You too weird for  that bro.Warren,pass me the weed."
Said Kaka as he put his left arm around his girlfriend Anika's shoulders.
"Dudes,I'm just saying,if Putin was a girl,he'd definitely have a fat booty.Just think about it.Probably have big boobies too."
     "I think you had to much marijuana Sadi.I read on this blog post that it's dangerous to-"
     "Shut up Simon!"
Sadi shouted.
     "You should quit reading those stupid blogs and start watching porn like a normal human being man."
Warren told Simon as he stretched his right arm towards him;
     "Relax bro,just give it a try.Just one puff."
     "Come one Warren,we've talked about this before."
Said Simon as he looked away slightly pushing his glasses up his nose.
     "I'm serious guys!If Putin was a woman,he'd be super thick!"

          Warren,Max,Kaka,Leon and Sadi were twenty three year olds with wealthy parents.They never lacked in their lives:Everyone had a nice car,they got whatever they asked for and money was never once an issue.Simon however,was from a middle-class family of three where he was the only child.He was tall,skinny and lightskinned with freckles on his cheeks.He always had his t-shirt tucked in and was a huge Chuck Taylors fan.Warren,Max and Sadi were his only friends;no one else ever liked him for they found him too weird.
Leon's mother owned a chain of bakeries,two big hair salons in the city and a famous car-washing business.I think it quickly became popular because of it's name;Boobies.I find it interesting how she also had an amazing chest,but anyway!
Kaka was the son to a Ugandan business tycoon.Nobody,even Max ever knew where his parents made their money from and Max was usually too busy masturbating to find time to ask.Sadi says that his mother was a beautiful prostitute who made her fortune in Dubai.
     "My mom sold it for millions!"
He always said.
"It's getting late guys,gotta drive Simon home.See you guys tomorrow.Let's go Simon."
Said Warren as he tapped Simon on his left shoulder.

(Blunt-a hollowed-out cigar filled with cannabis)