CHAPTER 7

JEONGYEON'S POV

MM : "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't gave you guys the chance to talk. I even gave you exhausting routines. When you said that you're Yoo Jeongyeon I didn't even think twice to give you guys a hard time. I use to hate you before, not because she said something bad about you. Because I saw her in pain though she smiles a lot I know deep inside her there's something else. Sorry I didn't known that you had no idea why she left. I hope you guys can forgive me."

TY : "That's why it felt that we're dancing to our deaths haha."

DH : "Only if you tell us where's the best Jokbal in town haha."

JY : "Momo-yah it's fine, if I was you I would do the same. Don't worry about it you're making it up by showing where this Jihyo is."

TY : "That's right hahaha we did enjoy your class. We haven't got that so much fun since we were in high school."

DH : "Were friends now right?"

MM : "Ahmm yep :) Thank you for understanding what I did."

It was late in the afternoon when we arrived at Jihyo's place. Soon as we get inside, her receptionist told us that she's still in session and it will take her an hour more.

MM : "Ahh okay, can you tell her that I'm here and I want to talk to her? We're going out for a moment so tell her to wait for me."

R : "Arraso Momo-ssi. I'll make sure she stays here."

MM : "Thank you!"

TY : "Where are we going?"

MM : "You guys haven't eaten yet. Since Dahyun-ssi said that she'll forgive me if I show the best Jokbal. Gaja! It's my treat!"

JY : "Thank you Momo."

We crossed the street to get to the restaurant.

MM : "Ta-dah! This is the best in the country. Oppa three servings please!"

O : "Arraso Momo-chan it'll be ready soon."

MM : "Thank you! Lets sit down."

Dahyun and Momo looks like they were in a contest, the two of them didn't stop chewing the bones. I guess you're right Nabong :) This two does seem to get along. We went back to the center and saw someone with big eyes seating in the waiting area.

 We went back to the center and saw someone with big eyes seating in the waiting area

MM : "Jihyo-ah!"

JH : "Momoring! What bought you here?"

MM : "I came here to help them."

DH : "Annyeong I'm Kim Dahyun."

TY : "Chou Tzuyu."

JY : "Annyeong I'm Yoo Jeongyeon."