CHAPTER 5

JEONGYEON'S POV

Jeongie,

This will be the last letter I'm going to write for you, the part were I stop because I know for a fact that none of them will reach you. Few years ago I decided to write you letters though I didn't want to send them to you, I left all of them in places that reminded me of you. I thought maybe in this I could at least lessen the regrets I have from that day, let go of it one by one. I've been meeting with Sana to learn how to bake, she's wonderful and pretty. I learned a lot from her. Most of the time we spent was just me talking about you, that's why she keeps on asking me why didn't we end up together. That's the same question I've been meaning to ask you but perhaps neither of us will ever know why.

The other day Momo-chan said that maybe one day will cross paths again and maybe on that day I can finally have the answer to my questions. Though Momo could be right I don't think you'll ever want me back. Ohh sorry Momo-chan is my friend she is the owner of Hirai gym where I go to. She teaches dancing with her sister. It remind me of that time that you were dancing in you're red hoodie, you were an awful dancer Jeongie hahaha.

I wanted to tell you more but there's no point on it right? I mean you have Jennie now, it's not nice to bring back memories of our past. I would throw every memory of you in me, if I could but I guess I can't. Since you hold the most precious ones. Jeongie Saranghaeyo! I wish I told this more to you and now I only have regrets. Jal gayo! Please live a long and healthy life :)

Always,

Nabong

----

TY : "Why would unnie say that she too want to know the reason for you guys not ending together????"

DH : "Sana-ssi when did she put this in here?"

SN : "I think it's been 3 months, she put in that jar it was the first jar of flour she finished while learning to bake. She said it's special."

TY : "Hyung?"

Tears began to flow I don't know why do Nayeon keeps on making me cry with this letters.

DH : "Hyung if she said this is the last one, for sure she wrote more. Come on stop crying."

SN : "Wait I forgot how did you know she comes here? If you haven't seen her since high school?"

JY : "The first letter I got, she told me that she's learning how to bake here. That's why it leads us to you."

SN : "I thought this is the last letter?"

DH : "She probably wrote one after the announcement of hyung's engagement."

SN : "Then if she's leaving the letters to places that reminded her of you. She probably left one in this Hirai's gym."

JY : "Do you happen to know where that is?"

SN : "Sorry I don't really go out."

DH : "Hyung here it is."

It's in Suyeong-gu the next town and it's an hour away from here. 

TY : "We should go hyung. Maybe will see this Momo-chan."

JY : "Arraso, Sana-chan I'm really grateful to you. For this and for having Nayeon as your friend."

SN : "You're welcome, Jeongyeon-ssi if you find her would you tell your true feelings to her?"

JY : "I will."