CHAPTER 6

JEONGYEON'S POV

[At Hirai's Gym]

HN : "Good morning ladies! Ready for today's class?"

DH : "Yeah!"

JY : "Is she here?"

HN : "She'll be here soon you can wait for her in the studio, it's the last one to the left."

TY : "Arraso, thank you Ms. Hanna-ssi."

HN : "You're welcome :) Enjoy!"

We walked towards the end of the path way, there were people looking at us who was seated in front of the studio. As soon as we got inside.......

TY : "Ehhhhhh?"

We saw a bunch of kids around 6-12 years old playing around.

DH : "Yah! That Hanna-ssi fooled us, this is a children class."

KIDS : "Unnies are you going to dance with us?"

DH : "Ani, we came in the wrong room."

One of the kids started to pout she seems like she's going to burst out crying.

DH : "Ani ani, I'm sorry yes were here to have class with you guys, let me show you my move."

Dahyun started dancing she showed her eagle dance to the kids which made them laugh.

*Door opens*

MM : "Omo what a great dancer haha. Okay everyone lets sit down first."

Everyone sat down on the floor.

MM : "It's been a long time since we had some unnie in here right kids? I'm Hirai Momo, How bout you introduce yourself."

TY : "Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu!"

JY : "Yoo Jeongyeon."

DH : "And Kim Dahyun."

MM : "Ohhh so were going to call them handsome unnie, tall unnie and eagle kim unnie since she showed us her eagle dance."

JY : "Hmm Momo-ssi?"

MM : "Yes?"

JY : "Can we talk?"

MM : "I'm sorry Ms. Yoo but I'm in the middle of class. If you can wait until the end?"

JY : "Arraso."

MM : "Okay everyone were going to start with stretching."