✰Chapter 19...What Will Happen Next?!✰

Hey Kpop Infinite fan's/lovers/chingus/holic/etc etc

Sorry for the late upload! I've got too much work to do! *sniff sniff*

Here's chapter 19! Hope you peeps enjoys this chapter! *wink wink*

---SungMi!  xoxo

*************************************************

Recap :

Taeyeon POV

“Ouch Taeyeon, that hurt...and by the way your name is cute. Goodnight Taeyeon, sweet dreams” he said in a deep sexy voice and planting a long kiss on my cheeks. I didn’t pull away from him. I knew he would forget all this the next day. If he knew what he did, he would torture me even more.

But he seems different, it felt good, but wrong too. It didn’t seem like I was with the real Hoya. I knew he would never treat me like this, ever! 

.

.

.

Before I knew it, I was sleeping soundlessly next to a guy I never thought I would.  Its feel’s strange and something does not seem right.

------------

Chapter 19: What Will Happen Next?!

Taeyeon POV

I was woken by the sound of a loud ringtone; ‘NU’EST Action.’ I looked at the time and it was two o’clock in the morning. I grabbed my phone from the side cabinet and looked at the caller. It was an unsaved number. Ugh, who could be calling me at this time? Before I had the chance to pick up, it stopped ringing. I sighed heavily.

I tried getting up from the warm, inviting bed but somehow I felt strong manly arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at whom it belonged to.

Omo H-H-oya-sshi is still here? “This is seriously hilarious! Hoya-sshi would regret this. Oh if only he knew where is is now!” I giggled in a low tone not trying to wake him up. Very quickly and quietly, I unchained his arms off my waist and stood up from the bed. I walked out from my bedroom heading towards the kitchen. Turning the lights on, the unknown number began to call me again.

“Hello?” I began in my sleepy voice.

“Hey Ga Yun babe, why didn’t you call me back?” I heard an unfamiliar man say drunkenly.

What the heck! Who in the world is this?!

“Um, I’m sorry. I’m not Ga Yun...I think you’ve got the wrong number” I replied politely rubbing my tired eyes.

There was silence for few seconds and I heard the guy chuckling.

“Ga Yun!?”

“Er...you’ve got the wrong number, sorry!”I replied.

I heard him laugh for few seconds. “Hey babe, stop it with the act; I know it’s you okay! And tell me WHY you didn’t call me back? I’ve been waiting for you like two months!” He yelled over the phone. My eyes widened with jolt. Who the hell does this guy think he is? He is beyond drunk.

I quickly close the kitchen door not wanting to wake up Hoya-sshi “Excuse me! I said you’ve got the wrong number!” I yelled. Doesn’t this dumb guy get it, that he’s got the wrong number?

“Listen yeah, you can run but you can’t hide. Hehehe. Watch me, I’ll track you down in a blink!” he said drunkenly before ending the call.

What. Was. THAT. All. About?  

Getting a mug out from the top cupboard, I horridly poured cold water and drank it quickly. “Track me down huh? Ha-ha-ha whatever” I laughed while washing the mug and placing it back into the cupboard. That guy sounded so confident but kind of odd. I grabbed my phone and looked how many times the guy miss called me. Oh my god, its seven miss calls.