✰Chapter 16...You Thought You Could Hide From Me...✰

Here's chapter 16!

Hope you enjoy reading it!

Infinite Hwaiting!! ^_^

----SungMi

Picture of Sungyeol on the side -------------->>>>>

****************************************************************

Recap:

Taeyeon POV

Hoya-shi knocked the door continuously and I heard him ask "Dongwoo Hyung, are you in here?"

After what felt like a lifetime, the ringtone has finally stopped and I noticed the door opening...bit by bit. The bright light was slowly making its way into the tiny dark room blinding my eyes.

Uh oh.....

------------------------------------

Chapter 16: You Thought You Could Hide From Me...

Taeyeon POV

Dongwoo oppa immediately pulled back for me and took a deep breath "Ha-ha, I found something!" he laughed giving me a cheeky smirk.

Oh My Gosh!

.

.

.

Does he mean...Me?

I blinked couple of times before pulling him away from me. What? Is he going to expose me now after helping me hide from Hoya-shi?

He dragged me far away from the door and pulled me down behind this huge box. I felt a jacket placed on top of my back and the dim began to fade away.

"Hyung? What are you doing...and what did you find?" Hoya asked sounding curious.

I heard Dongwoo clearing his and began "It's my metallic troupe Nike trainers, look! he-he-he...anyways let's go back to the dorm!"

Phew, so he was not exposing me. 'Thank you Dongwoo oppa' I whispered .

"Where's your jacket?" I heard Hoya-shi ask.

"Um, I left it in the car...I think" Dongwoo oppa replied. I could gradually hear their footsteps walking into distance. I sat at the dark, stuffy room for a couple of minutes just in case Hoya-shi and Dongwoo oppa are still lurking around in the building.

----------

Walking out from this tiny room, I looked over to my left and right...luckily there was no sign of them. "Phew" I puffed out. I ran out from this practice room and speedily began to run through unfamiliar corridors. Sprinting to the corridor on to my right, I felt my face hitting something hard. "Ouch" a deep voice and I said at the same time.

"Park Taeyeon!?" The voice said sounding awfully shocked.

Uh oh, that voice...belongs to my m-manager. Damn it. Looking up from the ground, I saw his face which did not look happy with my presence at all.

"Well, what do you know; I've been looking all over for you!" he laughed which obviously sounded fake. "Young lady, you miss out the dance and singing sessions without any reason, and I just let you off. Are you here just for FUN?" he paused for a while and continued "Well, this is your last warning Taeyeon, or I will take you straight to the CEO and it's up to him if you will stay in the band or not. You got that?" he yelled while pointing his forefinger at me.

I was completely in a shock mode, my eyes were wide open and my mouth refused to move. "I-I was v-very--" was all I managed to say but he interrupted me.