Origin Of Vritra - Dragon Race

Annunaki, as mentioned in sumerian mythology - pronounced as an-nuna, derived from AN (Sumerian god of sky), conveyed the meaning of offspring of An. They are a group of deities in many mythology including babylonians. In the perspective of earth, they are aliens who came from a planet called nibiru, which lies beyond the neptune. Annunaki call their planet as 12th planet in the family of their solar system which includes all 8 planets, along with pluto, sun, their moon and planet. Nibiru is developed, more advanced than earth. Earth had cave men with primitive intelligence at that time and the dinosauras. While nibiru had dragons, different species of superior beings, butterflies that leaves a colour mark of their path as they fly. Annunaki are said to be a hybrid form of dragon reptiles. Nibiru uses gold as their energy source, with thermoelectric effect - takes heat, turn it directly to electricity, clean and efficient electricity based on which beings at nibiru survive. Gold is the basic essential of lifestyle in nibiru. When gold is used abundantly, and they figured out it'll go extinct soon. The authorities sent annunakies to earth, to mine and bring gold. Annunakies brought enki species as labour force to mine gold and few dragons along with them to establish order and for their safety to earth. When annunakies landed in earth, at Africa continent. They sent their dragons to find and burn all the dinosaurs left from comet destruction that happened years ago. Once dinosaurs went extinct, its safe for them to establish a kingdom. They used enki labour force to mine the gold for years, but they revolt at one point of time, tired of being slaves. Hence annunaki destroyed the enki species, captured few cave men who were evolved from apes (prehistoric humans ), genetically modified them by mixing their DNA which resulted in 1st advanced superior mankind "adamu" they performed this generic process only on male. Adam in Hebrew means male. Annunakies only needed male for labour work. But instead of keep on creating them, it's better if they create an opposite gender "eve" by mixing their DNA in female prehistoric human beings. And now these 2 opposite gender can reproduce and give children, who can be used as labour force. This seemed effective. Annunakies built pyramid using these labour's as an antenna, to hold the portal to their world.

 Annunakies built pyramid using these labour's as an antenna, to hold the portal to their world

Inside, which they can store the gold in vast amount, as their reserve, to power up the portal, all these pyramids are positioned in such a way, to be connected using wireless electricity

Inside, which they can store the gold in vast amount, as their reserve, to power up the portal, all these pyramids are positioned in such a way, to be connected using wireless electricity. Annunakies have their own language with a crypted form of numbers and alphabets merged. They travelled to earth with speed of light, landed in specific location corresponding to it.