Introduction- Wavemate

Elements are classified in 5 categories-

Fire- act as source of creation(sun, energy, light), preservation(makes the world visible) and destruction(burn things that’s not needed by universe anymore)

Water- a transition phase that exist between solid form and gas form of everything. //water is just medium phase between ice and water vapour.

Electricity- every element has positive and negative to it. When the balance is interrupted, electricity is triggered. It exist to make sure of the balance. // when an atom has too much of electrons than protons, electrons flow through it, electricity comes to existence .

Waves- light travels in waves, so does the sound. waves are in which the reality is wrapped.

Gravity- it’s a form of wave, but considered separate from wave element due to its ability to pull and drag things apart(makes planets revolve around sun and moons around planet), its a force more than a wave.

*Trinity introduced this new product- wavemate, it’s an 8D audio experience earphone. Trinity is known for psychedelic electronic products, the man behind it is a mad scientist, named brahma. There’s a conspiracy that trinity is a company developed by robots in order to drag humanity into addiction and end it, and brahma is just a front end, but it’s just a conspiracy, who am I to say?.
The kid, he's at trinity showroom to view the new model, preserved inside the glass room allocated to its purpose- a show case. Something about that product is mystery, its giving out this pull, towards it, Tempting anyone who sees it to own it. The kid felt that pull too. Earphone like that kept in that glass box is no use to anyone, he decided to buy it. Starved Himself for a month, saved some money enough to buy it. In order to use that earphone, one must listen to all songs of an inbuilt album. This album (realms of the unknown) has almost every sound that exist in this universe. This is more like a sound check. Every song of the album has a story to it. The album is about a music loving kid who bought trinity’s wavemate and listens to all the songs of  inbuilt album which is the realms of the unseen. Album has 5 songs, a song for each element- fire, water, electricity, gravity, waves. And kid listens to each and every song , as he travels in bus- on the way to school.