Chapter 1- Burned

Trinity is a cycle of 3 phases repeating after each other- creation, preservation and destruction, once destruction phase is over, the cycle ends and another cycle begins. Only when the previous cycle ends, the next cycle will start with the creation phase. Fire brings down the purest form of destruction. Hence- fire is worshipped as god in many cultures - agni, god of fire.

Vritra, also known as “ahi”- major asura in vedic religion, personification of drought, adversary  of god indra(thunder god and king of heaven)

The song takes place in one of the dark night that has more impact than anyone could guess. Soldiers of devas tribe  sneaking into kingdom of asuras tribe. Asuras and devas are the 2 sides of a coin- light and dark, who to say which side is light and which side is dark. Devas think they are good, asuras are evil, but asuras think they are good and devas are evil. Devas soldiers are tasked to find some war plans of asuras , so that they could defeat them in war. In order to reach the castle, they have to take this long route through forest, so that they don’t have to disturb the sleeping vritra. Wake the dragon and you’ll know the wrath of fire. As they walk their way into forest, they were carefull about their steps- to ensure the silence , only sound that must exist is the sound that trees make as they dance with the air. One of the soldier happened to see the vritra through the trees. He stopped moving, astonished by the form of vritra. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Is it really a dragon sleeping or it is a mountain and he’s tripping that it’s a dragon. Vritra breathes out as he sleeps. And the breath moves the trees of forest and reaches the soldier to prove its existence that he’s a dragon and real, not a mountain. He became immobile. His legs were paralyzed . all of a sudden- he felt this calling, a pull – and the soldier walked towards the vritra slowly. As he gets near it, he feels this adrenaline push- like he’s walking towards his destiny. Everything that happened to him conspires to this moment, to make sure this happen. He remembers how his mother was raped and father was murdered by asuras, when they invaded their land, how he had to take the job of soldier in order to provide food for his sister, how he received the task of entering the land of  asuras . he reached the limit of vritra, he touched vritra’s skin, his scales- he felt the breathing of vritra- he reached high on his mind- he did it. He touched the dragon. He can die now with no regrets. He forget his entire life – his responsibilities , he was in the moment. And along with the touch, he somehow connected with vritra, he could feel its dream. Vritra is dreaming of an universe, an universe where there exist giants in the size double the planets ,roaming around the universe- they search for an empty planet, make its condition suitable for human survival and place few humans there like  planting seeds in agricultural farm and make note of time and planet position and they leave. They will return after few thousand years once the humanity is multiplied enough – so that, the giants could consume all the humans. Just like the process of harvesting and cultivation done by humans. Not being aware of this –humans live their life as if the entire universe works for them and they are center of everything. Their only purpose is to fill the stomach of those giants- sometimes- they eat the entire planet along with trees and humans as a combo if they are so hungry. A planet alone tastes bad- but with humanity as side dish- it’ll be delicious. And in earth- asuras are doomed, dragons are all dead, humanity dominated every other species in earth, people got busy with occupying themselves with things that don’t matter. Art is lost, so does the meaning of everything. And now the planet eating giants are on the way to earth with the desire to taste their batch of humanity on earth- realizing this through the data from satellites , humans figured out they are doomed. they know the story of planet eaters, it exist as a myth(just a scary story, they thought the ancients made up so that humans will realize there’s always something above us, humans are not above everything), now- they have seen it- they knew that prophecy myth is true after all. Entire humanity united, in spite of their differences – they made a land underground- sent all the kids down there along with engineers, doctors and scientists, Animals and plant seeds- species are preserved underground . water and fire sources are underground, and fossil resources- fuels to build the next generation.  Only those who have nothing to contribute in next generation stood up in the land, sealed the underground- no contact with land- ready to defend the earth, all nuclear weapons pointed at sky. They prayed to the god of fire- at last, to send the vritra back to earth, so that it could burn the entire topmost part of the land, so that giants would leave them alone.  Once giants see the earth burning, they assume humanity is destroyed and they’ll retreat and never visit again, they’ll never know that the humanity is kept preserved underground. And this dream of vritra was interrupted as that 1 devas soldier tried to climb it. Vritra woke up, spotted the moving soldiers at forest, pushed away the soldier climbing him . the vritra stood up, and his head can touch the clouds, his breathe pushed the clouds away. Vritra was so high on his dream, how everyone in earth depended on him, to be their savior, to be the one who destroys a cycle and begins a new cycle, the one who resets the trinity cycle. The one who destroys things (rudra - destroyer) to its purest form of fire, to act as agni, the god of fire, but- he couldn’t do any of it, since his dream was interrupted, brought to a reality that’s different from his dream. Vritra was mindfucked, he screamed at the soldiers, they were pushed back, fell on ground, they don’t dare try to run and escape from vritra, coz a single breathe of fire from vritra is enough for their cruel death. They became immobile, lying on ground, scared to death. Vritra decided to go back to sleep instead of burning those soldiers, coz vritra preferred his dream fantasy than reality, he goes to sleep, not to rest- but to dream- a dream where he burns the entire topmost layer of earth, to save humanity from giants, to reset the trinity- an important event in history. Soldiers decoded the reason why vritra did what it did there. They are aware of brahma- the god of creation, he is also believed to be the god of dream, the one who gives dreams to minds, through which universe can communicate with them. Soldiers thanked the brahma for giving vritra a dream, so their lives could be saved. Soldiers continued their journey, and vritra reached his old dream and burned the earth surface dark and clean and the fires were raised and danced along with vritra. Fire element came alive and purified the earth, ending one generation and creating a new one.