Chapter 4

Here is an extra chappie for those eager readers, love yall xx Im gonna update a bit more often cos my laptop is now fixed!!!!!

~*•*~

(Irene POV)

I was just walking around the school you know to just become a bit more familiar with it. Who am I kidding I'm lost! This place is so fucking huge! I need a fricking map for this place! It's actually lunch time so everyone wasn't in the upstairs corridors they were all downstairs. As I was descending down the corridor I heard a slight rhythmic muffled sound coming from the bottom of the corridor. I picked up my pace and lightly jogged to the end of the corridor and take a peak of what the sound is. With my eyes I scanned the room to have only see Justin Bieber playing a guitar! Eep I cannot believe I'm actually watching the Justin Bieber writing music! I wanted to hear what he was singing so I placed my ear closer to the door, making me fidget into getting in a better decision. Only in resulting in me accidentally opening the door and landing splat on the ground and to have Justin Bieber just gaping at me like an idiot! But it was admitingly adorable! Shhhh beta not tell anyone.

Any who I flung my head up and started to google nervously and in embarrassment. Still having Justin gaping at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Justin asked in embarressment?

"Umm well funny story I was just ya know wandering about like a lost penguin. And I heard sounds coming from here and I higher I will check it out and well I wnted to hear what you were singing and well it resulted in this. Haha" I explained nervously. Justin just shrugged it off and gave me hand. I hesitantly took it and he literally ripped me off the floor Anne landing right in front of him. My body was about 3 inches distance apart from Justin's. It had a nice ora to it, being this close to Justin. Justin then with his two fingers and thumb lifted my head up to make sure I was looking at him, he wrapped one arm around my waist and just brought me closer to his body. Making my body and his body to have contact. With his other hand he was just stroking my hair and just looking deep into my eyes. No sound. No cockiness. No foolishness. Just two teenagers together in a music room all alone. It was nice. We were just looking into each others eyes, it was like as though he was trying to communicate me through his beautiful brown eyes. The words were 'beauty', 'only', 'one', 'sexy', 'lust' and ....'LOVE'?

He started to lean closer and closer to me, hitting me with his warm and fresh breath whilst closing his brown orbs. What is he doing?