Chapter 6

So sorry for not updating lately! Its just that I have a lot of work! I've got this major Science Test coming up, so yeah I got a lot of pressure! But I'm just glad I got an A on my Spanish Test! Yay! so yeah sorry

*~*~*

(Irene P.O.V)

What? What hell just happen? I thought he was gonna kiss me. Well I guess he is player so he won't have any feelings for any girl beside lust.

I just decided to just exit the room, there is really no point in me just standing there like a loner. Period 7 is about to start anyway, so betta get going. As I entered my class. There were stuck up girls here! Like these bitches. Girls with the blonde beach curls or straight brunettes and perfect manicures with their asses hanging out of the too short shorts, the Asian beaut with the long silky black hair, wondrous brown/green eyes and massive cleavges and as for the Afro-African they were all very beautifyl with their tight black curls styled in many ways and big juicy red lips and curves in all the right areas (not tryin' to sound like a lesb) big boobs and asses, hey its a feature which many kill for. And well as for me I'm wearing a simple flowy floral tee and skinny jeans with blue vans. I stand out like a sore thumb! All eyes were gazing at me, I really wish I was actually one of those bitches. Quickly, I grabbed at seat to sit at the back so no attention is hardly paid towards me, man it's so awkwaaard!!!!

Roughly 5 minutes later the teacher walked in and this wear the adventures begin...