Treehouse💜

The next morning..

Clems pov🍊

I woke up my hands were sore from yesterday but that didn't bother me, It looks like AJ had already gotten up, so I decided to go out into the courtyard.

*clem leaves the bedroom and goes out into the courtyard*

Clem: goodmorning goofball, what are you doing?
Aj: oh goodmorning, Tenn was teaching me how to draw!
Clem:cool! What are you drawing?
Aj: me protecting you from all the walkers.

*AJ shows clem the picture*

Clem: aw good job goofball, you're going to be an artist.
Aj: an art-ist? What's that?
Clem: someone who is really good at drawimg pictures.
Aj: oh! Like tenn?
Clem: yeah, like tenn.

Violets pov💜

I could see clem and aj talking at the table, she's really a mystery to me, she didn't seem like the type of person who wanted to be around people but she always looks out for him, she would die for him, I'm guessing she always looked out for him even when he was a baby, it must've been hard out there alone with a child, I didn't think it would be possible but she's just so sure about everything, like she always knows what the right thing to do is, I'd say she's even a better leader than Marlon.

*clem notices violet staring at her and walks over*

Clem: hey.
Violet: oh- hi
Clem: where is everyone?
Violet: out, I think fishing.
Clem: oh
Violet: dont worry, they won't take to long, its not like they're going out farther then the safe zone.
Clem: the safe zone?
Violet: did he not tell you, we have a map that marks out are safe zone we aren't allowed leave it.
Clem: why? At some point you guys are going to run out of food, you will need to go further.
Violet: well last time we went outside of the area, we uh we lost two people, tenns sisters.
Clem: tenns sisters?
Violet: yeah, Sophie and Minnie. they went out hunting with marlon, i was supposed to go too but I was being stupid, then walkers attacked them and well you know the rest.
Clem: shit, I'm sorry.
Violet: it happens, uh everyone was friends with Minnie y'know and well me and Minnie we were close.
Clem: oh
Violet: yeah.
Clem: I'm sorry but you know keeping everyone inside a "safe zone" isn't going to protect people, there are walkers everywhere now.
Violet: I know, it's just what Marlon thought was right.
Clem: wait.. Werent you outside the safe zone when we first met?
Violet: oh, yeah I was
Clem: why?
Violet: uh well, let me show you.
Clem: oh? Well alright

*clem and violet leave the school*

Clem: so won't marlon be wondering where we are?
Violet: be honest clem, do you really care about that?
*clem laughs*
Clem: not one bit.
Violet: I thought so, oh look we are here.
Clem: oh wow... A bunch of trees how beautiful.
Violet: oh ha-ha, look up smartass.
Clem: what the fuck-

*clem looks up and sees a huge tree house*

Violet: I built that a while back, back when yknow people weren't eating other people.
Clem: I used to have a tree house before, smaller than this though, it's how I survived for awhile.
Violet: smart.
Clem: yeah I guess so.
Violet: do you wanna uh, climb up to the treehouse?
Clem: sure.

*they climbed up to the treehouse and sat on some blankets*

Violet: so.. I figured I don't really know you so why not play 21 questions
Clem: oh go ahead.
Violet: uhm, so where are you originally from?
Clem: I'm from Georgia, I lived in a pretty big house.
Violet: holy shit, Georgia? That place is really fucking far, I lived in a trailer by the coast.
Clem: oh, when did you come to the school?
Violet: I was 11
Clem: oh so you're 19, I left school when I was 9, that's when the apocalypse started.
Violet: and you're 17?
Clem: yeah..
Violet: so uhm next question, uhm fuck nevermind.
Clem: what?
Violet: uh nothing it's stupid.
Clem: go ahead.
Violet: well uh let's see uh have you ever had feelings for someone..?
Clem: violet.
Violet: wait what-
*violet started turning red*
Clem: duck down and stay quiet.

Clems pov🍊

I could hear noises coming from outside the tree house, footsteps and people talking. Me and violet ducked down behind the window so they wouldn't see us up there.

*violet still feels extremely embarrassed for what just happened*
Violet(whispers): I- what the fuck is going on, what are they saying?
Clem(whispers): something about a school full of kids
Violet(whispers): wait what, how the fuck do they know about us, Marlon ripped every goddamn sign around this place so no one could find it.
Clem: they're gone.
Violet: we need to get back, right the fuck now.

*violet and clem hurried back home and busted through the gates*

Marlon: where the fuck have you two been?
Violet: Marlon, there were fucking people out there, who know where we are.
Marlon: DID YOU GO OUTSIDE THE FUCKING SAFE ZONE AGAIN?
Clem: Marlon calm the fuck down, we were inside the safe zone.
Marlon: bullshit.
Violet: why the fuck are you acting this way right now, we are trying to tell you that there are fucking people out there looking for us.
Marlon: there isn't anyone out there.
Clem: we know what we fucking saw, there was a group out there talking about a school full of kids.
Marlon: everybody go to bed, now.
Violet: what the fuck-
Clem: Marlon, just fucking listen to us.
Marlon: I am, I know what to do everybody just go to bed while I handle this.
Violet: you don't fucking control us Marlon.
Marlon: stop being so difficult and walk away violet, we will deal with it if they come.
Violet: whatever.

*clem and violet went up the the watch tower and talked for a bit calming each other down until they fell asleep then clem woke to a loud banging noise*

Clems pov 🍊

shit we fell asleep up here, what the fuck is that noise and where is it coming from? I decided to check it out it sounded like it was coming from marlons room.