Bow Practice 💜

Violets Pov💜

I still feel bad for hurting Clem yesterday, i hope she knows it was an accident, I would never hurt her intentionally, she knows that, right? Anyways Marlon wants us to go hunting today, I should get ready to head out.

*Violet left her room and went outside to the courtyard*

Louis: Hey vi, you ready to do some hunting?
Violet: wait- you're coming with us?!
Louis: sadly not, as much as I'd like to, Marlon is making me go with aasim.
Violet: oh thank fuck, We might actually get some food tonight if you're not with us.
Louis: Ouch! Well I mean you're kind of right, how could I stay focused if I was around that cutie Clem? I don't know how you do it.
Violet: hey- really? "Cutie Clem" I'm sure she would love hearing you call her that.
Louis: you can't deny it, she's cute.
Violet: Louis no!- well I mean yeah she kind of is-.. SHIT
Louis: oh- my god VIOLET YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON-
Violet: NO, SHUT UP.
Clem: Are we ready to head?
Violet: YES.

*Violet pulled Clem outside of the school to get away from Louis*

Clem: you know, you could be more gentle on the hand.
Violet: what?- SHIT SORRY!
Clem: it's fine, just don't press to hard.
Violet: fuck, I'm sorry Clem it's just that dickhead Louis was annoying the shit out of me, I had to get out of that school.
Clem: you don't like Louis?
Violet: he's ok, he is really stupid sometimes thinking that he can joke around all the time, he needs to be more serious and realise he's gonna die if he doesn't get his shit together.
Clem: they slow you down, I've had my fair share of people like that.
Violet: well.. sometimes I guess he can lighten the mood of things.
Clem: well yeah, I guess that's a good thing sometimes.
Violet: but he's still stupid
*Clem laughs*
Clem: so, where are we supposed to be going?
Violet: there's an old shack, not far from here, I guess you could call it like a storage room, where we put some food, there are bows there so we're gonna be hunting some rabbits.
Clem: I've never used a bow.
Violet: Don't worry, I can teach you.

*They grabbed the bows from the shack and started searching for rabbits*

Violet: Look! There's one, they're fast so you have to be quick.
Clem: shit, I don't know how to-
Violet: oh yeah, look I'll show you.

*Violet stood behind Clem and placed her hand where Clem's fingers were on the bow handle which made her blush*

Violet: ok just keep a relaxed grip.
Clem: A-alright
Violet: Carefully place the arrow,
Push the nock of it onto the string between the two brass nocking points.

*Violets hands were guiding Clem's showing her what to do*

Clem: alright, now what?
Violet: Position your fingers on the string and align it perfectly, then pull back.

*Violets was basically holding Clem's hand and pulling back the string with her*

Violet: let go.