Chapter 4

“Ok guys. I have Things to do so today will be a free day.” I said while smiling at my squad.

A whole bunch of them started to cheer as I explained myself, I mean come on. Who doesn't like a free day? I would be cheering as well, but I am the unlucky one stuck with work.

“Later.” I said while walking away from them and towards the gym where I had my things set up so that I could practice the routine I had to plan… well practice my stunts.

“Need help?” I heard Alex say as she fell into step with me.

I chuckled. “Shouldn’t you be cherishing this amazing moment, go do something fun.” I said while smiling at her.

“Plus, what else are friends for.” I heard Angie say.

I chuckled.

“Through the fun and the boring.” Alex said.

I only nodded as they followed me into the gym.

I opened the door and walked towards the floor mats and my stereo, I also had my water bottle and a notebook for my notes.

“What do you have so far?” Angie asked me as we sat down on the mat.

I shrugged as I handed her my paper.

“From what I’ve seen so far I think we should put a pyramid, but I was thinking of changing the style a little. But because that is our string point it needs to be in there. Then I was thinking of adding a scale (One or more bases extend right foot. The flyer's other leg is held by his/her hand to the side and the leg is fully extended) and a scorpion (One or more bases holds up the flyer by the right foot and the flyer balances weight on that right straight leg. The flyer then grabs the loose foot and bends that leg upward behind the body until the toes are close to the back of the head, in a position resembling a scorpion's tail.)

I stood up and demonstrated the scorpion move. “We could have a couple of girls do this… while the other ones do some dance moves… but I was also thinking of other moves that I like. But we have to teach the girls. That and I think we need a couple of more guys in the squad. So I was thinking that we should have try outs in a couple of weeks.” I said while walking in circles.

“That’s great Kitty, I was thinking we needed more guys.” I heard Alex say. “We need guys who won’t get as easily distracted as Jimmy.” She said while giggling.

I groaned. “Oh goodness, I know that giggle.” I said while sitting down on the mat and smiling up at her. “Spill.” I said happily.

“I have nothing to say.” She said while walking away from me, but Angie wouldn't let her, she tackled her to the ground.

“Tell me what you know.” She said with a serious tone.

I chuckled. “Yea!” I yelled.

Alex just smiled though as she pushed Angie off of her and began running away.

I stood up this time and ran after her.

“Tell me Alex, what did you do?” I said menacingly as I caught up to her and tackled her. I ended up sitting on top of her, both of my hands holding her two hands down.

“Alex!” I yelled.

She chuckled. “Calm down kitty.” She said while giggling. “It’s nothing bad. But you know how we kind of thought that jimmy might have been gay?” she said while smiling at me.

“Yea?” Angie said while walking up to up, she ended up sitting down right next to me, looking at Alex.

“He’s not gay!” she squealed.

I chuckled as I looked down at her, “And how do you know that?” I asked her.

“Because I had sex with him.” She said with a satisfied smile.

I laughed as I let go of her hands and sat up straight.

“Slut.” I said while smiling.

“Hey, hey, hey. At least now we know.” She said with a smile.

I shook my head as I smiled at her. “Of course we do.”

“When did this happen?” I heard Angie ask.

Alex shrugged. “Some time last week.” She said nonchalantly.

Alex and Angie continued to argue as I looked at the door to the gym. Someone had walked into the gym and was now staring at me with a very creepy smile on her face.

There Mary stood in all her happy, weird glory.

She seemed happy, and that alone kind of creeped me out.

“Whoa Kitty, If I had known you wanted a girl under you, I would of volunteered.” I heard her say as she walked towards me.

I momentarily forgot that I was with my friends as I looked up at her.

“Well, I would of. But I don't really think you can give me what I want.” I said with a small innocent smile.

She smirked as she looked at Alex, “Oh, and she can?”

I chuckled as I looked down at Alex’s confused look.

“I prefer guys to be under me.” I said while getting off of Alex who stood up right after me and joined Angie behind me.

“Nice guard dogs.” I heard her said while looking over my shoulder and towards Alex and Angie.

“They’re my friends.” I said while scowling at her.

Mary only shrugged. But she smirked at me before starting to walk away. “Like I said, call me the next time you want a girl under you.”

She even winked at me before exiting the gym.

I stayed where I was, standing like an idiot as I stared out at the door the Mary had just exited out of.

“Kitty?”

“Hmm?” I said while turning to my friends.

“What was that?” Angie asked with a look of disbelief.

I shrugged. “I think we’re getting along a little bit better.” I said nonchalantly.

“But your mom...” Alex began.

I cut her off though. “I’m my own person. I am not my mom, nor will I ever be.” I said while grabbing my notebook off of the floor.

“She wouldn't approve.” Angie said in a low voice.

“Do me a favor, pick this up.” I said while walking away from them, my notebook in hand.

I suddenly felt mad at myself.

They are right. My parents would never approve. I have to follow in my parents footsteps. I have to be successful, and I have to be straight. Having a homophobic mother I’ve learned this over the years. I have to listen to my parents.