Chapter 3 (Sexual-ish)

Mikans POV:

Huh?... what happened?..I think i passed out after my dad beat me up...but this isnt my room! It has music..guitars..Wait..Ibuki?! Shes the ultimate musician..so i probably knew her room  would look like this. i got up and then went to her kitchen to get something to eat. I then felt hands behind me going up my shirt.

''W-wha?!'' I said in confusion. ''What're you doing here? you should be in bed because of your marks bruises and injuries.'' I heard ibuki whisper to me. ''B-but wh-what are you d-doing?!'' I said kind of mad but still had a blush on my face. ''This was just to get your attention, sorryyyy.'' Ibuki said, putting my shirt down and taking her hands away.

''W-well ok-okay..''  ''But what are you still doing here? You haven't healed yet.'' Ibuki asked me. ''I-I know but h-how di-did you g-get me ou-out of my house?'' I asked her aswell. ''Well i could hear faint crying and screams and it sounded like you. so i got in from the window.'' She told me. Oh, never knew ibuki could climb...but im glad she got me away from my abusive father. Shes my savior...well ill ask her if i could stay. "U-um..can i stay over for a bi-bit?" I said to her hoping for a yes. "Of course!" Ibuki replied in glee.

Im so happy ibuki lets me stay over..shes the most amazing friend ive had.. "By the way, I have a performance soon, i know i told you but its in 2 days!" "Wo-wow.. i would love to co-come if you w-want me t-to.." i said shyly with a slight smile on my face. "What kind of question is that?! Of course you can!!" She said while hugging me not that hard.

Ibuki is the only person who has cared...or ever been mu friend...in my whole life..and I'm glad...Is this..what it feels like to have a friend? Its an amazing feeling...Thank you..ibuki. She was still hugging me, so i hugged back "So we ar-are friends..ri-right?" I asked, again. "Du-hhhh we are friends!" Ibuki said happily.

Ibukis POV:
Im glad mikan feels like im her friend, ive always noticed her low self esteem and clumsy personality..she always has casts or bandages on..maybe its because of her father "i promise ill never let you go..." I said to mikan, gripping her hand softly. "T-th-thank yo-you..." she replied happily, with almost a full smile.

"Ill make food for you.. you take care of yourself but your not eating properly." I told her and then went to get her something that doesn't have too much sugar or not too sweet. I made her tea with toast and i gave it to her. She smiled at me so..purely. I sat next to her on the dining table, just tapping my fingers on the table trying to make a tune.

"D-done.." she spoke softly and not that high.

(To be continued! 3 chapters in a day, wooo!)