Chapter 1

Mikan POV:

As i got up from bed, I slowly yawned and went to get ready to go to Hopes Peak Academy.I went to my closet and wore a light pink hoodie with white pants, After i went to get my backpack and i put my books, pencil-case and others then closed it. I put it on my back thenwent downstairs and then found my dad sleeping which i was glad to see. ''Hopefully this willbe a good day..'' i said in a low-tired tone.I carefully opened the door and closed it then I walked to Hopes peak academy. I justhope im not late...Time pasted by fast, and i already arrived so i headed in. I heardpeople talking and it was crowded, but i just ignored the noise and went to my class, ''The-77th Class'' It was on the second floor, so i took the elevator and found my class infront ofme. I opened the door ''I h-hope i wa-wasn't t-that late!'' I said in my normal voice. ''Oh look!The trashy skank is here!'' I heard hiyoko from a distance ''I-im sorry! ill try to not be a trashyskank!!'' I said in a sorrowful tone. Then we all heard a guitar, assuming it was the Ultimate-Musician, and it was. ''Heeeeey Tsumiki!'' Ibuki said in her normal cheerful tone. ''H-hi m-mioda..''I said shyly. Then we all saw our homeroom teacher, Chisa Yukizome. ''Hello, class!'' Yukizome said in ahappy tone. ''Good morning'' said the 77th class, together.

LATER

*RING, RING.*-- ''Oh, thats the bell! ill see you after short break, class!'' Chisa said, waving.Everyone got up and then headed outside. Hiyoko sat with mahiru as usual, Hinata with Nagito, Fuyuhikowith peko, Sonia, Gundham and Kazuichi, Nekomaru and Akane, Twogami with teruteru, ...I dont know wheres ibukiBut chiaki was playing videogames around the fountain. And of-course I...alone. But then i heard a guitar playing so i jumpedand got scared because im not used to noises, It was Ibuki Mioda. ''H-hi I-ibuki!'' i said in a surprised tone. ''Heeeey! wannaeat together?'' ibuki said in a happy tone. ''W-with m-me?!'' I said in a confused but surprised voice. ''Yes!'' ibuki said whilesmiling. ''I-im honored! t-thank you!'' I said in a happy-ish tone. Ibuki grabbed me by my hand and then went to the fountain andwe both sat down. I looked up at the sky and the sun was bright so i stuffed my face on ibukis shoulder ''Hmmm? Is something wrong, Mikan?''Ibuki said in a kind-of worried tone. ''N-no..nothings wrong...its just the sun hurts my eyes.''

Ibukis POV:

''Oh, you shouldn't look at it alot, I also have a new guitar and i want to play a song on it! if you don't mind i hope you could listen to me playing my new guitar!'' I said, hopefully getting a yes. ''O-oh..sure i would li-like to hear your m-music..'' Mikan said stuttering. Yess! Hopefully she'll like it!! I haven't had people listen to my music in a while! ''After, lets go!'' I said in a happy and excited voice. I just noticed...why doesn't mikan ever bring food? ''Hey mikan, want bread?'' I asked her concerned. ''F-for me?! T-trash l-like m-me?'' Mikan said confused. ''Y-you arent trash! everyone is equally amazing!! Now here, after lets go for you to listen to my new song!'' I told her, still concerned at what she said...

AFTER SHE FINISHED EATING THE BREAD

''Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Lets go now!'' I said in a cheerful tone, grabbing her arm and running to the stage. I got my guitar then got on the stage and started playing a rock but light sort of rhythm then started whistling and doing the song. After i finished, i heard a faint clap from Mikan. ''G-good job Mi-mioda! it was amazing!''

(to bee continued :P btw any grammar mistakes im sorry for that, if i messed up anything like mikans backstory im sorry  because i havent read her whole wiki on the wiki page!)