Chapter 2

Mikans POV:

''Thanks Mikan!! Ill practice more because i have a performance soon!'' Mioda said in a happy tone. How..nice..I wish i could felt like that...But no one has ever been this kind to me unlike Mioda..even if shes outgoing and loud..i would still love to be her friend. ''S-so are we fri-friends?-I-im sorry!! im assuming im your friend!'' I said in a sorry tone. ''Whaaaat? Of course we are friends!'' Mioda said in a happy voice. ''T-then...if your hurt just let me know!'' I said in a happy tone. Mioda then put her guitar back then jumped off the stage then went  to class with Mikan, since the bell rang.

''Hey, Its the trashy skank with ibuki!'' Hiyoko said, noticing them enter the class first. ''Hiyoko, that is not nice to say to mikan..'' Sonia replied to her. ''Whatever.'' Hiyoko said, pouting. Chisa came in then started her lesson.

AFTER CHISAS LESSON

RING..RING...-- ''Thats the bell for recess! have a nice break!'' Our homeroom teacher said while smiling. We all got up then headed to the cafeteria where Hanamura was taking orders. I ordered just toast with jam...my father says not to get too fat. I sat alone as usual, but then Ibuki approached me. ''Hey, why ya sitting alone?'' Ibuki said, confused. ''U-um well im used to sitting alone...its normal for me..'' I said in a low tone voice. ''Then lets change that! your gonna sit with me whenever its recess! But only if your okay with it! Ibuki doesn't like to force~!'' She said in a cheerful tone. How is she always so...happy..all the time? Well its maybe because of her SHSL, shes always outgoing and energetic..but i don't know. It could be something else.

''S-sure...i d-don't mind!'' I said usually stuttering, but happy. ''Great!'' She said in her usual happy tone but this time she was hugging me. A sudden not that visible blush appeared on my face. It was now 1:55 PM...I'll alarm her we need to go get our stuff and go home. ''H-hey ibuki.. its 1:55 PM. W-we sh-should go get our stuff to g-go h-home..''   ''Oh, right! i already got our bags so no need to worry about that~!'' Ibuki said, giving me my backpack.

''O-oh..th-thank you..i'll see y-you tomor-tomorrow...'' I said, with a slight smile on my face. I then headed out of the school to go back home..to my abusive...father. I guess i should be prepared for what should be coming, or maybe hes still asleep. Time passes by faster, again i already arrived at my house. My hand shaking, it moves to the door handle and slowly opens it. I then see my dad sleeping,  I made a faint 'phew' then headed up to my room. I got into my pajamas then talked to myself for a good 5 minutes..then i heard something, a certain item break, like glass. I didn't want to check but then my door slammed open. It was my dad..''TIME FOR YOUR *hic* BEATUP!'' My dad screamed at me, he was drunk no doubt about it. 

AFTER MIKANS DAD BEAT HER UP

Uhhgg..I might...f-faint....

(TOOO BE CONTINUED! sorry if this is short! hopefully the next ones longer for you! :D)