Chapter 4-Recovery

When they got to castle, Kuala immediately led Hikari to the medical wing. Once there Hikari set Mebius on the bed as nurses and doctors walked in. Hikari told the head doctor what happened, getting a nod from the doctor. Hikari was at the edge of crying, he walked out of the room, Kuala followed. "I can't loose my brother..."Hikari said as he started crying. Kuala hugged him, comforting him. "It's ok, these nurses and doctors are professionals, they will help him" she reassured him. The blue Ultra nodded as the King walked over. Kuala stood at attention. "At ease Kuala" Spades said in a calm manner. Kuala relaxed, Hikari looked at Spades. "I'm Hikari, my brother is Mebius" he said, trying hard to hold back tears. "I'm King Spades" the king stood tall, ordering one of the guards to get the Ultras a room so they can stay in the castle. The guard nodded obediently and left. A few hours later Hikari was able to see Mebius, who was bandaged up and had a cast on his arm due to a sprain in his arm. Kuala walked in as well. Mebius moved his head, waking up. His older brother immediately rushed over to his side. "Hey brother, it's me" Hikari smiled. Kuala walked over too. "Hey, you're strong to take on two highly strong knights" Kuala smiled. "He's 6,800 years old, equivalent to early twenties in human years" Hikari chuckled as Kuala's jaw dropped. "Hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you Hikari?" Kuala asked. "I'm 22,000 years old" Hikari said. Kuala was shocked at that fact, due to her immortality, but she was still 40 years old. Mebius looked over at them. "Hey...guys.." He said weakly. Hikari gently hugged his brother. "How you feeling?" Kuala asked. "Tired..and sore.." Mebius simply replied. "Well, in two days you'll be able to move around, but with my or Hikari's help." Kuala said sternly, getting a nod from the red ultra as he fell back to sleep. Hikari kissed his brother's head, Kuala and Hikari left the room to let Mebius sleep.