Chapter 2-Brother Reunion

When they got to the castle, Kuala immenedently ran to her room and patched up Mebius's leg. "Ow ow!" The red ultraman felt a sharp pain in his leg. "Hold still please!" Kuala was still wrapping the bandages around mebius's leg. "I-I think I'm the last of my kind..." Mebius looked down, tears forming. "Hey it's ok! I'm sure we will find more of your kind!" Kuala smiled, hopeing to cheer the young ultra up. Mebius looked at her, and hugged her. Kuala didn't like hugs but hugged back. "L-let's go find some of my kind.." Kuala nodded. They both went off. A few hours later, Mebius, who was behind a tree, noticed a blue ultraman. The blue ultraman was sitting on a log, looking around until he saw the red ultra. "Mebius?? Is that you younger brother?!" The blue ultra called out. Mebius peeked out of hiding, noticing the blue ultra coming right towards him. "Its me, your older brother, Hikari!" The blue ultra smiled. "H-Hikari...? No...no no! I don't have a brother!" Mebius got scared. Hikari was shocked, the little brother he known and loved didn't recognize him. Mebius looked at Hikari, then started to realize him, he hugged him tightly, and cried. Hikari hugged back. "Shhh...its ok my dear brother, its ok..." Hikari started calming his brother. Kuala smiled. Then they heard a loud snap of a twig.