Chapter 3-The King Of Spades

King Spades walked out of the bushes with his two guards. Kuala's eyes widened and immediately bowed. "Y-your majesty!" She said in shock. Mebius got defensive as the guards pointed their weapons at the Ultra brothers. "What are you doing with the Lighteners!" The king said aggressively. "Sire please spare them! I was helping Mebius find his brother!" Kuala immediately answered. Mebius snarled, Hikari tried to hold Mebius back. "Brother no! Please...your already injured..." Hikari looked at his younger brother in concern. The red Ultra snarled, Spade's guards got closer to Mebius, causing him to attack. "MEBIUS NO!" Hikari and Kuala screamed. The guards and Mebius clashed. After a 30 minute fight Mebius won. The king was impressed, which was rare. Kuala noticed that immediately. "MEBIUS YOU FOOL!" Hikari slapped Mebius on the back of his head. "No Hikari, he...actually impressed the king!" Kuala said with a hint of excitement. The guards, who were now in pain but stood anyway, backed away in respect. "Your majesty, they came from a different world, but not from the surface" Kuala explained. "I see...very well, I will welcome them" the king said with a  smile. All of a sudden Mebius fainted and collapsed. Hikari quickly reacted and caught Mebius. "B-Brother?!" Hikari said with worry. Kuala immediately turned to Mebius and rushed over. "He needs to get medical attention NOW!" Kuala said, turning the king. "Your majesty-" she was cut off when Spades raised his hand in the air. "Take him to my castle's medical center" he said sternly. Kuala immediately nodded as Hikari picked Mebius up bridal style. Spades, his guards, the Ultra brothers and Kuala headed to the castle of spades.