Eight (8)

WWWHHHOOOO.... I said it's gonna take 6 or 7 chapters but this is the eighth... wwwhahahahahahah SOORRRYYYYYY!!!!!! It seems to be more than expected... which makes me kindda feel amused because what I planned didn't really go as planed.
So!!!! Here we GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I locked myself in the bathroom and took some very very deep breaths... my lips starts to quiver and my heart starts to hammer... the same pain I feel in the pit of my stomach. My eyes starts to pool tears again... I had to bite my lips to cease making noise when I cry... because...

I can't stop

My heart is shattering... it's breaking!!! I feel like a bloody wine glass... i'm so broken I can't contain my tears anymore.

What did I do wrong???

What did I say??

The same questions keep repeating in my head.. making cry harder than I already am.... i did nothing wrong. I mean... what did I do??? I just feel so empty...

They don't stop running in my head

My heart is continuously shattering

They still remain broken

Tears still falling

Falling like the rain drops

Falling falling falling

Falling in love... and everything that falls breaks.

Except, of course, if somebody caught them

But no one dared to catch me— AXEL!!! Ohh yes... ha ha ha... how could I forget??? Axel was there!!! He was always there!!! But... I still... I still can't feel anything. I still feel empty— EMPTY????  ha ha ha ah CRAZY!!!!

I'm not empty!!!

I'm filled with pain!!! Filled with sorrow!!! Filled with questions... I can't answer. But why do I feel this way??? Can't I just move on???

Oh dear HEART!!!!

Why do you need to beat for the most undeserving man in the whole world???? That undeserving— undeserving....

Undeserving

Exactly!!!!!

He doesn't deserve my tears!!!! I don't deserve pain!!!!

BUT WHY???? Why why why why????

Why do I still... i stilll... Still can't seems to... seem to—

BBBBLLLLAAAAAGGGGGGG

My eyes widen when the door suddenly opened... I was shocked... and scared... I looked up and saw five men.. they all wearing black and with big guns...

The crescent????

How did they??? "And look who it is..." my body tense when I saw that man... that old man.. he is stilll the old bloody man that... ... he was.... I mean.... i can't.... I don't... I don't... CAN I DIE NOW????????