Seven (7)

I was sleeping with a smile for a reason I don't even know... another thing is... how did I know I was smiling when I was sleeping??? Maybe I dreamed of myself laying on his bed with a smile on my face??? Or maybe I'm crazy and thought I was sleeping with a smile on my face...

Maybe...

My head feels less heavy after the forehead kiss. I don't know... I'm not sure.

I was woken up by the sound of birds. I darted my eyes around his room and found that someone covered me with comfortable sheets. But I don't think it was Astron. I would have know if it was him. And I don't think he came back this evening.

I stood up and took some of Astron's clothes and went to his bathroom. The bathroom seems bigger than my bed... not that I care. I'm fine with it. I soaked myself on a warm bath. Then I wore whatever I found in his closet. Although they took too big for a person like me.

But I don't really care...

I wrapped my head and hair with a towel so I would dry up. Then I read the few books on his shelf. These books seems very new as if he didn't even bother to open them... although the geometrical ats in his room is fascinating.

I read the book.. A Dog's Purpose.   By: W. Bruce Cameron.

A nice book if I do say so myself. It's such a wonderful book and yet he didn't bother to even open it!!! Dang... he could give it to me if he doesn't want to... and he did say something about the library. I guess I'll go read in there... you know  I can read more comfortably when I smell the smell of old books and their lovely pages.

There was another book that caught my eye... THE SILK ROADS(a new history of the world)
By:   Peter Frankopan

This book is a best selling book too. How come he doesn't read it??? Dang that boy!!! Ohhh and the book.... LABORS OF THE HEART
by:    Claire Davis

Also THE BROKEN WINDOW
By:   Jeffery Deaver

Also THE BROKEN WINDOW By:   Jeffery Deaver

The silk roads... yes guys.. I do read real books

 I do read real books