TWO (2)

I am in my classroom sitting on my chair near the window... looking outside waiting for my biology teacher. Bio!!! Yeayyyyy!!!! I love Bio— degradable.

Whwhahahahahahah Joke only...

In sciences there are also numbers... but I'd really prefer sciences than maths. My seatmate came and say beside me rubbing her eyes... must be lack of sleep... "what time did you sleep?" I asked... she looked at me and answered tiredly..

"2 am... like always.." she said with a tired yawn... you might think that she stayed up all night to study... yes she does study... but I think she was studying Wattpad all evening...

"Did you study for Bio— degradable?"

"No... i don't know..." I clucked at her respone... Jane seems.. happy with her life...

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!!!!" Sir Robertson's Voice echoed in the classroom and everyone close their biology books in a blink of an eye and went back to theri seats...

The test papers were passed and I got mine and Jane got hers...

A/N:
The information that you will be seeing down there came from a random page from my mom's book... so please forgive me . But I asure you the information is real.

Questions 1-18 is Easy enough...

19.
.these nuclear genes control specific steps in the photosynthetic reaction system, which is located with in the chloroplasts...

—Chlamydomonas

20.
This nuclear genes which cause defects in the respiratory enzyme system of the mitochondria.

—Neurospora

21.
________________  is a filamentous alga; that is, it is composed of single file cells. Von Wisselingh found out that these cells had two chloroplasts of different structures.

—Spirogyra

I kept answering until I was finished and I looked over to Jane who seems to be having trouble...

"Hey hey.." I whisper shouted at her... her tired eyes flicked to me.. I looked somewhere else but I placed my test paper near hers... "sharing is caring after all..." I whispered... she grinned. I say... this nerd right here is a kind person!!!!

A/N:
I have a feeling that I'm being a bad influence on you people...  I'm sorry...

•••••••

This it!!! This is it guuyyyysss!!! MATH!!!! My worst enemy... MATH... the demon disguised as paper... MATH.... a poison that could kill you just by looking at it... MATH.... a parasite that kills you slowly as you try to answer... MATH... MATH... MATH...

I sat on the back so copying wouldn't be so hard... the question is... who in the world can I copy from???? I see no one!!!! No one at al— oh wait...

It's Astron....

Ugly duckling is sitting infrot of me... he turned his head to looked at me... his eyes were dark jade.. I can tell he is still pissed. I held his gaze... but this time... I had a smile on my face...