Eighteen.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter. But I hope you like it. Comment if you like it. Vote too. I love you <3
Andy's POV

I was worried, tonight I was going to ask Kylie to be my girlfriend.

I've been waiting to ask her tthis question since I was 13 but I  wwas to scared. And now I remember why.

The 4 of our other friends got into the car. Kylie looked amazing.

Now I know how I won't make a fool of myself, I'll pull her to the side then ask her.

Kylie sat beside me, she was in a red dress tthat looked great on her and not that I was looking or anything...really made her boobs look huge.

"Can I talk to you before we go into the restaurant?" I whispered to her only loud enough for her to hear. She nodded but looked at me with a confused look.

We got to the place and got out of the car.

While everyone went into the restaurant, I took Kylie's hand and pulled her away a little bit.

"I have to ask you something." I breathed out.

"What is it Batman?" She looked really worried.

"IreallylikeyouandIthinkit'sbeenlongenoughsoKylieSanchezwillyoubemygirlfriend?" I said in one breath.

"Say that again?" I opened my mouth to talk again but she stopped me. "Slower this time."

"Kylie." I sighed. "It's been a long time, and I really like you, so I'm asking will you be my girlfriend?" She gasped and couldn't speak. Just nodded.

"Yes Batman, I will." I smiled and gripped her face with my hands. She tilted her head up and our lips met.

"Let's go inside." I whispered when our lips separated.

She nodded and together we walked towards the door.

"Are we going to tell everyone?"

"Do you want too?" I asked her.

"They deserve to know, and they'll most likely get mad if we hide it from them." I nodded in agreement.

"Then let's tell them." I found her hand and she smiled, entwining our fingers together.

Sitting beside eachother at the table everybody turned to us.

"Where'd you 2 go?" Ashley winked at Andy.

"I had to ask Kylie something."

"Who's Kylie?" CC asked.

"I'm Kylie, Cee." Kylie told him making the boys gasp.

"You can talk!" CC squealed.

"So are you guys dating?" Kyle asked us.

"Ya, we are." Kylie leaned into my side and I put my arm around her waist.

"FINALLY!" All of them screamed making everybody look at our table I'm disgust.

We all just laughed.