Twelve.

Chapter 12. So right now it is 12:40 in the morning. I have school in a couple hours and I haven't slept yet. I'm tired as hell but nope. I can't sleep for some reason. So I updated. I hope you like it. Please comment what you think, and vote too. I love you <3

Devil

I guess I fell asleep cause when I woke up it was light out. Someone had their arm tightly wrapped around my waist holding me close to their chest and from here I could see the tattoos over his arms. Most importantly, the Batman one on his forearm.

Andy.

My pillow is Andy.

I lifted my head, looking around for the rest of the guys.

I knew Jake had gone to sleep in his bed at around 4 in the morning so only Jinxx, Ashley, and CC were here. Besides Andy. I already knew where he was.

CC was on the love seat, getting real close to a pillow, I wonder what he's dreaming about cause he's close to kissing that fucking pillow.

I shook my head, a smile forming on my llips as I thought about CC kissing the pillow.

I found Jinxx who was in the middle of the living room floor, on his stomach with his arms above his head and his legs spread out in the starfish position. I smiled again and looked for Ashley. Who I found on the other couch, his body halfway on the couch, halfway on the floor. I felt Andy shift so being me, I quickly put my head back down on his chest and pretended to sleep, slowing my breathing down so it was believable.

I was good at acting, it's how I got out of a beating for a night if I tried hard enough.

"Mmh." I heard from Andy as he turned his head to the sside. His grip on my waist tightened for a second as he yawned then loosened as he probably woke up fully.

"Who the he-" He stopped mid sentence when he realized who he was cuddling.

I swear I felt his heart speed up a little bit but he calmed down with a few deep breaths.

Since I didn't feel him do anything I thought he was gonna wait until I 'woke up' but then I felt fingers graze my forehead, pushing my brownish hair away from my face.

"You're so beautiful." I heard his voice making me almost lose focus on trying to act asleep. "You're so familiar." I clenched my fist, getting his shirt caught between my fingers. I heard him chuckle and I figured it would be a good time to 'wake up'.

I yawned, turning my head and unclenching my fist, releasing his shirt.

"Morning Devil." God, his morning voice is hot. I yawned once again and sat up, waving to him.

I heard a thump and a groan and looked over at CC and saw him face first on the ground, still clutching onto the pillow for dear life.

I smiled at my crazy best friend and grabbed my phone from where it was charging. Turning it on, I set it down and let it vibrate from the many texts I was getting, and notifications from Twitter.

14 missed calls

40 missed text messages.

33 Twitter notifications.

7 calls from Moose. 6 from Kyle. 1 from Val.

25 texts from Moose. 10 from Kyle. 5 from Val.

Moose has always carefully most about me but why the hell would they call? They know I can't talk back and tell them I'm fine. Which is why I text people.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked, rubbing his eyes and sitting up too. I showed him the calls and texts and he whistled.

"You're friends sure are protective over you." I nodded. Ya they were. It's annoying as hell. I do know how to take care of myself but they think they have to fight all my fights since I can't talk. "Can you stay for a little longer?" I sighed, turning my phone on silent, and locking it.

They can wait a little longer.