Seven.

Hey guys, long time no see. Sorry guys. Please forgive me. I haven't had any motivation to write. But chapter seven. I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. I love you <3

Devil

'I should get home, Moose, Kyle and Val are probaly wondering where I am.' I wrote down in the book they gave me and showed them. After CC finished dying my hair he dried it and decided to cut it a little bit. I really liked how it turned out. I still had a little bit of gold in my hair from before but the rest of my hair was a light brown. He had cut my bangs so they were hanging above my left eye, and so that near the bottom my hair came into a v shape instead of a straight line. I loved it.

"Why don't you tell them to come over here, we could have a slumber party. It is a Sunday tomorrow, I on't think any of you have to work. I thought it through and shrugged. I don't see the harm in it. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and made a group chat with Moose Kyle and Val.

Me: Sup losers, don't you get your asses over to *Insert adress here* and quickly. Bring clothes too.

They all replied with a sure and I stood up to wait by the window. I wanted tto see their reactions. Moose was first to get off his bike and take his helmet off, I let a tiny smile show at his reaction. Then it was Val then Kyle. They talked a little bit and started slowly walking to the door.

"CC open the door." Andy smirked after the doorbell went off. I ran over and hide behind the wall separating the entrance from the living room. The others were trying to keep.in smiles and I was peeking around the corner as CC opened the for slowly.

"Yes?"

"Umm." I heard Kyle say. I decoded to show myself. I walked up behind CC and peeked out behind his shoulder.

"Devil." Val asked shocked. I waved and they walked in.

"You guys are all old enough to drink right?" Ashley asked, standing up. We all nodded and Ashley disappeared, coming back with alcohol. "Lets have fun."