Chapter 4

Naruto started crying, Iruka and Kakashi we're shocked, they just offered him a home, right? That kid couldn't have gone through that much...They didn't want to know.
-"No" said coldly
The couple looked at each other and then at a not-crying-anymore-but-clearly-somethings-not-right-Naruto, he looked scared but at the same time used to the feeling, like a dead corpse that was still somehow moving.
-"But why..." said Iruka
-"I don't want you to get hurt..."
Both men looked at each other preoccupied but said nothing.
They were having breakfast, quietly, even tho a lot had just happened the silent was comfortable, the couple was glad he was having a decent sized breakfast for his age, but everything good has to en sometime,and so they decided they had to head to the Hokage's office, since Naruto hadn't eaten well in a while and he was supposedly staying in the village orphanage,they wanted the Hokage to check the 'orfanage' where he had been quote on quote staying in.
When they got in the Hokage's office and explained everything the Hokage nodded, and when he was going to respond....
-"No" Said a voice, a man, the council.
-"No way" said this time a woman, "That orphanage is a very trusted place, the brat is just lying to get attention, his sick idea for a new prank probably"
Iruka was gumming, how could she say that, I mean ok, he does play a lot of pranks, but I don't think this time is one. Iruka calmed down feeling a presence, it was his husband, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder as a way of saying 'don't worry, it will all turn out ok' Iruka looked at his husband who did the Sam etching and smiled, as soon as he was going to open his mouth to debate in Naruto's defense, the same woman cut him from speaking.
-"And stop doing that, it's disgusting"
Kakashi glared at her and Iruka just hung his head ashamed of himself, why does it always happen, he shouldn't feel ashamed of who he is.
Suddenly someone came in, Haruno-sama, Sakura's mother, she was the head of the civilian council, a lovely lady, but you didn't want to get on her bad side.
-"What's disgusting is your behavior"started the woman speaking with an angry tone, "First of all, you are addressing a jōnnin, who I, if I remember right, is your superior, the only thing he was doing is , yet again saving your life, by calming down Iruka, who as a perfectly skilled chūnnin could kill you easily, they were just hero to report something in a NINJA orphanage, something the CIVILIAN council has no right over, so if you want to keep your job I suggest you leave, BOTH of you"
-"Yes ma'am" said the two council members at the same time as they stormed out of the room.
-"Sorry for that, anyways..., good morning to all of you" said Haruno with a smile.
All the room was dumfolded, thinking how someone can go to 100 to 0 so quickly, but everyone knew something, and that was, Don't make Haruno pissed.
The woman crouched ad held out her hand.
-"You must be Naruto right, I'm the civilian council head, but just call me Haruno please"
Naruto took her hand and shaked it, "A pleasure to meet you Haruno-san".

Ok I'm bad at this but hope you enjoy! Remember to comment and vote! Till next time!