Chapter 1

Young Naruto, probably 6, maybe almost seven,correction he WAS seven, how did the young boy know? Well, he was being hunted so he assumed it was THAT time of year, yes, the horrid day, October 10.
Don't get him wrong, he was powerful,I mean the kid was ANBU, but no one could know, (cause it's plot convenient ok) only the Hokage knew his real strength.
So he was running, running at a fast paste even for a kid his age, but he tripped on his on feet, and when he got up he realized,he was surrounded, he...he gave up, he considered it as a birthday gift,you know the story he got a couple scars from it, when he was left alone, presumably bleeding to death, is when he saw someone, a man, tan skin, black eyes, long hair, tied up in a ponytail, that's when he realized it was his homeroom teacher at the academy, Umino Iruka, while Iruka sensei had never been mean to the boy, once Naruto saw him getting close he started trying to get up but his legs wouldn't let him and he started pleading in his mind:
-Kurama please help....I-I'm scared
While the boy was ANBU, yes the strongest rank in the village, only surpassed by the Hokage himself, he was also a little kid.
-Kit, don't think he's going to hurt you, he sounds concerned.
-Okay Kurama, I trust you...
The man got to Naruto, picked him up, and ran to his apartment where he haled the boy to the best of his abilities, "That's gonna scar...".said the teacher before he left him in the bed of the spare room so he could rest,the boy, not having a specially warm bed in his apartment appreciated that his sensei did this to him and mentally noted to inform the Hokage about the new founded person who cared for him, the list consisting of the owner of the ramen shop and his daughter, the Hokage, who he affectionally called 'old man' and a weird ANBU who he only knew by 'Inu' or dog as he would be called informally, he had a good night sleep and for once, he waited excitedly for morning to come.

This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it, remember to comment and vote if you enjoyed it.