{Chapter 9: Family}

Jane: Come on queens! We need to leave to go and get Anne!
Kitty: I'm ready!
Anna: On my way!
Aragon: Coming

It was the next day and Cathrine had stayed at the hospital with Anne. But she had got the all clear and except for having a knee brace and crutches. She was fine.

Jane: I'll let them know we are on our way

{Group chat name: 6 Queens 👑}

Heart.of.stone: On route to hospital!

That_boleyn_girl: ok! See you soon. Catherine is just helping me get used to these crutches. I've almost fallen over twice.

Theonewhosurvived: these things are a nightmare. It's hard enough for me to try and use them to prove that it's not that hard, (spoiler. It is hard) but the fact Anne has a brace on her knee makes it a whole lot harder

All_you_wanna_do: Sounds fun!

Get.down: Kitty anything sounds fun to you.

No-way: Anyway. See you two soon

Im_that_boleyn_girl: See you soon. I'll try and not fall over again.

Theonewhosurvived: I'll be the judge of that. These things are a nightmare

The queens lock the door and make their way to the hospital. When they arrive, they make their way down a maze of corridors and find Cathrine and Anne in the corridor outside her room with Anne finally getting the hang of the crutches.

Anne: Hey Guys!
Kitty: Anne!

Anne and kitty had a close relationship. Kitty had always looked up to Anne and had been in a state when she was taken to hospital.
She runs over and gives Anne a hug.

Anne: I would hug you back but I can't take my hands of these crutches or I would fall over.
Catherine: Again
Jane: Have you been discharged?
Anne: The doctor has to come and do one more check over and then I can officially be discharged. He said he will be back in about 15 minutes. So we've gotta hang around a bit. I apologise though. We only have 2 chairs. But 4 of us can sit on the bed

They make their way into Anne's room and Anne sits on the edge of her bed and makes sure her knee is in the right position. Aragon sits on the chair and so does Kitty. Catherine sits next to Anne and Jane and Anna sit on the floor in front of the bed. Anne tried to make them sit on the bed but they wanted to leave enough room for Anne's knee to be comfortable.

Aragon: well. We are all together and we have time to spare. So I wanna talk to you all. I said some unforgivable things the other night. Things I don't even know why I said. And I don't expect you to forgive me. God no. I've said stuff to you all that I regret. Especially you Anne. I said you deserved to be dead. And lose your head again. And as soon as I said it I knew I shouldn't have. This feels like my fault and I'm so sorry

The room falls silent.

Anne: Aragon.

She stands up and goes over to Aragon. She stands in front of her.

Anne: I forgive you. Because that's what family do. And we are family. All six of us. We have always been a family.

She turns around and looks at the rest of the girls. Who are all smiling at her.

Anne: Henry brought us together. And sure that for 5 of us it didn't go to well. And for one it went slightly better. She grins at Catherine. But that doesn't mean that our actions can pull us apart. We are all one. One of a kind. We have our arguments. But we have some of the best traditions. Jane making us all smoothies for breakfast, kitty going crazy every time we give her candy floss, our game nights. Where Aragon flipped out and threw her uno cards at Anna because Anna used a reverse card. All these things make us. Who we are. A family

Jane stood up and walked over to Anne. Followed by Aragon. And kitty and Anna. Finally Catherine joined the circle that had formed around Anne.
Anne looked confused but Aragon hugged her. Followed by all the other queens. They all stood there in a big group hug.
Anne felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. Pure happiness. Even if she had hurt her knee and had to be on crutches for a while. These girls made it worth it.
A few seconds later. They pulled away and the doctor walked in to give Anne her final check over.
He took of her knee brace to change the bandage beneath it and Catherine hated seeing Anne flinch as the doctor bent her knee ever so slightly to wrap the bandage round it but after a few minutes her knee was back in its brace and she had been discharged.

Anne: I guess we can go home now!
Jane: Yeah. I guess so

She exchanged looks with Aragon and Cathrine and smiled as they left the room.
Anna carries Anne's bag that Jane had packed for her as the ambulance was on its way. And they made their way through the corridors.
Soon enough they were in a taxi but Anne had noticed that they weren't going the normal way home. The time that they had to bring kitty to hospital because she almost cut the top of her finger off when trying to help Jane make a smoothie. They had got home really fast.
It wasn't until they pulled up outside Anne's favourite place that she realised what was going on.
She looked at the girls and they all smiled back at her. As Catherine helped her out of the taxi. She noticed something and gasped...