{Chapter 6: Forever}

Anne PoV: Aragon was a nightmare. After Jane brought us our smoothies she told us that Aragon had continued to shout at all the queens for no apparent reason. So us three sat on my bed and drank our smoothies.
Then. Without thinking I pushed the sleeves of Catharine's hoodie back so I didn't get any smoothie on them. And Jane noticed my arm. She didn't overreact. She just asked me what was going on. And what had happened. So I told her. I calmly explained it to her. Kept myself calm and explained to her what I had done and why I had done it.

Jane: I can't believe Aragon made you do this. She's out of control. I'm gonna make sure she never makes you do this again.

She places her hand on Anne's shoulder

Jane: you are worth too much Anne. Too much to hurt yourself. You have too good of a girlfriend now too.
Cathrine: Yeah. You have me now. I'm here to help
Jane: I'll leave you to it. I'll tell the other queens to leave you alone. I don't think it will be a problem with Aragon. But kitty and Anna will listen to me.

Jane stands up and walks to the door. She smiled at them both and gently shuts the door. Anne goes over and locks the door after her.
She walks back to her bad and flops on her back. She feels Cathrine fall next to her. She feels for Catherine's hand and slides her hand into Catherine's. She feels Cathrine gently squeeze it

Cathrine: How long do you recon we will be together
Anne: hmmm. Forever I think
Catherine: you know. Me too. Forever. Forever Anne Boleyn because I love you with all my heart. And Aragon can't stop that.

She rolls onto her side and Anne does the same. Their noses brush against each other and Cathrine holds onto Anne's hand.

Anne: I love you too Cathrine Parr. I may of been beheaded but you survived. And together. We will survive this war Aragon is trying to start. Together. Forever
Catherine: Forever Anne. Forever.
Anne: i wouldn't take you for the romantic type Cathrine.
Cathrine: Well Anne. I think I might just be the romantic type.
Anne: And here's another thing I love about you.

They keep talking to each other until Jane knocks gently on the door with their dinner. They didn't even realise how long they had been lying there. So they sit and eat together. But as soon as they are done. They lie back down together. This time they lie under the blanket. It's getting colder in the house of an evening so they lie and keep each other warm.

Anne: I'm so lucky to have you
Catherine: And I'm lucky to have you
Anne: You are gonna change my life. You already have. And you are gonna keep me here. Keep me fighting. Because you are worth it
Catherine: Forever

Anne turns her head and leans it against Catherine's neck. They lie together until Catherine can hear the change in Anne's breathing and she knows she is asleep. And it doesn't take long before Catherine drifts off too.
The two of them lie there. Curled up together. How it should be. Forever.