n i n e

+ + +

"Where's Josh? I haven't  seen him around the house and where's mom?!" she shouted. Niall stood there like she wasn't talking. "Are you deaf?!" she yelled.

"Do not yell at me." he pushed her to the wall as she winced in pain, "I don't know where your fucking brother is! Your mom is dead, okay?!"

She looked at him in horror, "Who are you?" she asked as his eyes went wide and quickly left me.

Days passed─Niall hasn't come back and Josh was no where to be found. Maddie was worried─because first of all, their parents are dead and second Josh was no where. She was all by herself today─still at her room and couldn't process everything─work was now nothing to her.

She didn't bothered to go to work after the incident that happened to her and to Niall. Then suddenly she heard the doorbell rang and she made her way down and when she opened the door─she saw the bloody Niall, he was the last time.

"Maddie?" he started. She slammed the door shut but Niall stopped her─he was too strong for her to handle him. "Let me explain."

"No Niall! Now I know! I know everything!" she yelled at him as his teeth gritted, "You're a fucking kill─"

He covered her mouth and pushed her in and closed the door. "I am not a killer, Maddie. Everything that happened to your parents, I didn't mean anything of it! Even to you though I enjoyed it." Niall smirked.

"What?" she asked.

"The thing is I'm not what you think I am." Niall's blue eyes turned darker than usual. "I am not a killer!"

"Then what are you?" she practically yelled.

"Can you stop yelling at me?! It's fucking hurting my ears!" he groaned.

"Just tell me what you are!" she yelled, ignoring him.

"I can't tell you, because I know you'll be scated of me." he started.

"I am already scared Niall! Fucking scared of you and now you're going to tell me that I'll be scared?! This is bullshit!'

+ + +