f i v e

+ + +

The next day she woke up, she felt her lower part ache. So she sat up and saw blood on her bed sheets and quickly ran to the bathroom to check if its her time of the month.

But it wasn't, Maybe I'm earlier. she thought as she took a shower and afterwards, she put a pad on her underwear.

 She went down to find Niall still asleep on the couch. She smiled at the thought and made breakfast for the both of them.

She was now in her desk, doing paper works and at the same time getting tired. She felt she was going to be sick, "Hey Maddie─thanks for letting me stay." someone said and she looked up to meet Niall's gazes.

"No problem." she chuckled. "By the way, don't you have a place to stay?"

"No, just yours." he shake his head.

"Oh, you know you an stay for as long as you can until you find a place to stay." she exclaimed.

"I'll be watching you..." his voice trailed.

She looked at him confusedly and creepy thoughts came into her head, "You don't have to watch me─my family will be back tonight but feel free to stay." she said.

Tonight her parents and younger brother came back  from a long trip vacation. It was just 7:51 pm when they arrived and Niall was watching movies with them on the couch.

"So Niall," Maddie's dad started as the credits rolled, "Where you from?"

"From Ireland, sir." Niall answered.

"Why are you here in London?"

"Work."

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Where is your family?"

"Dead." Niall said as he clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Do you have a brother or sister?"

"Dead." then by that Niall's teeth was gritted and was about to punch Maddie's dad if he wouldn't stop with the questions but luckily he did.

Niall stayed at the lounge while the rest of the family sleeps at their own rooms.

+ + +