Chapter 3

I wasn't sure whether I was going to go to school or not. I got out my bed and stumbled into the bathroom and began to wash my face. I suppose I could pretend I was teasing Gerard, but obviously he wasn't that dumb. I dried my face with a towel and decided to go to school. I got dressed and grabbed my bag and shoved it over my shoulder and headed for school. Whilst on my route to school I saw Gerard.

"Gerard?!"I shouted

He did hear me because he turned around, but he ignored me. I tried again, yet he still ignored me. I crossed over to him and caught staight up with him, I placed my hand on his back but he shoved it off.

"Listen, you decided to ignore me yesterday in the park after you had finshed kissing me so I'll ignore you now"he said sharply

"Y-You can't just ignore me, you're the reason why I come to school!"

"Oh please, is that what you say to all the other boys?!"he hissed

"Gee, please!"I begged

"Just leave me alone, I don't need you begging me right now, I have better things to do"

"Like what, go to school?!"

"Yes! You might not care about school, but I do!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

He remained silent. I was about to walk through the gates but I ran off. Was there any point going? I'd probably end up getting beat up because that's what usually happened. My mom didn't have work today, so I couldn't go back because she would end up questioning me about shit I wouldn't even know the answer to anyway. I decided to go into the shop and spend my money that my mom had given me for school dinner. I walked in the shop with my hood up, the shopkeeper had already begun to give me dirty looks and I hadn't been in the shop for 5 seconds. I slowly begun to look when I walked past the booze section. I thought about it for a while, why not? I mean, Gerard doesn't care now. Wait..I was being stupid, right? I'd only started talking to him properly for 2 days. Still, I guess he wouldn't care. I picked up a bottle of vodka and went to pay for it. I walked out the shop still looking down at the bottle, still wondering whether to do it. I headed for the park. I hid in the place Gerard and I had hideen the day before. I began to open the bottle lid slowly when someone grabbed it off me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"he shouted

"Gerard, give it back!"

"Move over and I'll come and sit with you, we need to talk"he said

I shifted my bum over to give Gerard some space. We both sat next to one and other.

"Now, Frank Iero what were you planning to do?!"

I shrugged, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it, but I didn't want to tell him. He sighed but unscrewed the cap to the bottle anyway. He took a huge gulp out of it then passed it too me.

"This shout be fun!"

"What? Us getting drunk in a fucking park, how fascinating!"I said sarcastically.

"Shut up and give me some more"

I passed him the bottle and watched him as he poured it into his mouth.

"So..why did you kiss me then run off?"

"I was messing about.."I lied

"Was you messing about when you told me I was the reason you started coming to school?"

"Ye-No. Wait..ugh I don't know!"

"You must know!"

"I don't"

"Frank please, I need to know"

"Why?"

"I think I love you, ok"

I choked on my own tongue. I didn't know what to say, Gerard lov-wait, the thinks he loves me..I loved him too but I didn't want to admit it, it was too soon. I snatched the bottle from his hands and began to gulp it all down. He looked at me, but I carried it on. It was nearly gone. I was about to take a last gulp but he grabbed the bottle and threw it far away from out hiding place.

"Why did you do that for?!"I yelled

I tried escaping from out hiding place but he blocked the exit. He was actually serious and I was acting like a dickhead. I felt bad. The ground started spinning, my tummy was turning and I wasn't feeling too good. I was about to cover my mouth my my hands but it was too late, I had just threw up all over Gerard's black converse. I was pretty much wrecked now, I could barely stand up..

GERARD'S POV:

Great, Frank just puked all over my converse. I guess it was my own fault for not getting out the way I stood up and helped him stand. He was really wrecked, I had no idea where we were going to go, I couldn't leave Frank alone and drunk in the park. I put his arm around my shoulder and placed my hand on his hip and began to walk back to my house. It was the only choice I had, it was really difficult to walk because I was basically dragging Frank along with me. Considering he was small, he was pretty heavy. I arrived back at mine, I sat Frank down and headed to the kitchen to make him a coffee to try and sober him up. I walked back into the living room to find him crying on the sofa. I was confused, one minute he was happy and jolly then the next he was bawling his eyes out. I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulder, I sighed.

"Frank, is everything ok?"

"I don't even know anymore"

"You can tell me anything, I'm your best friend"

"I-I don't want to be here anymore.."he mumbled

"What do you mean, I'm confused.."

He looked up at me, his eyes were all red. He rubbed them harshfully.

"Basically, I want to die"