Chapter 1

Pathetic.Suicidal.Gay.Worthless. I was in deep thought again, and these words were spinning around my head, yet again. These words described me perfectly. I could end it all right now, grab my pills and booze and it end it all right now. Something was stopping me, the little voice in my head was going "No Frank, you can't", but I wanted to. I wanted to just do it. I zipped uo my jacket and pulled the hood up. I bent down to put my converse on. I decided to go down to the local park and clear my head. I walked down thte road, kicking leaves as I went along. I walked through the park gates and smiled as I saw kids playing happily. I never knew what it was like to be a happy kid, I had band memories from my childhood, that was probably the reason why I was so depressed as a teenager. I carried on walking, still thinking about the past when I bumped into another guy. He had dark circles under his bright hazel eyes. He was pretty good looking, with his black hair hiding most of his pale face. He seemed pretty relaxed considering I nearly knocked him over by not being careful.

"Ugh sorry.."he mumbled.

His voice sounded so sweet, I wanted to hear it more.

"I'm Frank!"I said introducing myself.

"I'm Gerard!"he said smiling.

We began to walk around the park together, he began to talk about comics: I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying though, I was lost by the sound of his voice.

"I could show you some comics I made, if you want"he suggested.

I nodded happily. I noticed that my suicial thoughts had calmed down, I liked it. Gerard and I carried on the convosation until we arrived at his house. I shyly walked in behind Gerard, I could hide easily behind him because I was smaller than him. He showed me the way to his bedroom. I sat down nervously on the edge of his bed. He dropped his bag down by a large desk and began to fiddle around with a few sheets of papers. He smiled and sat down next to me, showing me his drawings. I was shocked, it was really good. I was pretty sure I had seen similar art work on a display I had seen at my school. Then it hit me, we both went to the same school!

"How come we've never met before?!"I asked

"I've seen you around school a few times, but you always seems moody, so I leave you be"he said smiling.

"I'm not always moddy, I just don't like school..I've got to now, I'll see you at school tomorrow then?"I smiled

He nodded. I headed back home. I knew I was going to get along with Gerard perfectly, and for the first time in ages, I was actually excited for school..