Chapter 2

I woke up pretty early the next day, I was buzzing with happiness, I couldn't wait to see Gerard at school today. I hadn't been going to school lately which obviously meant my grades were going downhill, but I didn't care because I had found a reason to actually go to school. I got ready pretty quickly and headed downstairs to be greeted by my mom, she had a big smile on her face.

"Oh Frank, you're going to go to school then?!"she seemed pretty shocked.

"Um yea, might aswell"I mumbled.

"Well I'm happy, let's hope you can boost those levels up again! Have a nice day sweetie!"She said giving me a kiss on the head.

My mom was very supportive on what I did, which was nice because I knew she cared. I didn't know about my Dad due to the fact he left home when I was little, for unknown reasons. I smiled at my mom then left the house and made my way to shcool. I walked through the school gates and saw Gerard running towards me, his hair was going wild because of the wind. When he finally caught up with me, he was trying to fix it, which made me laugh a little.

"I've got Science first, what have you got?"He asked, he seemed happy about having Science first lesson.

I grabbed my planner from my bag and looked at my timetable. I groaned unhappily.

"Maths"I sighed

"That must suck, I'll meet up with you at dinner?"

I nodded then smiled. I arrived to my lesson. I had actually forgot where I sat, so I just sat down at in a random seat. I soon regretted this. Three "popular" boys walked into the classroom, they all sniggered and pointed at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to avoid eye contact. One shoved me as they walked past, the other sat down next to me. Which left the other one stood infront of me.

"Oi emo fag, get out my seat"he laughed

emo fag.. I hated those two words with a passion.

"I-I'm not moving" I began, I felt more confident and I continued "not for a dickweed like you"I said, trying to sound tough.

His eyes grew wide, he was mad at me and suddenly grabbed me by the neck and began to hit me in the ribs and the boy behind me joined in, tugging at my hair. The teacher finally separated them from me and told me to go and see the nurse. I was so annoyed and very much close to tears. I decided not to go to the nurse, so I tried to find Gerard. I found the science room he was in, I stood by the door trying to get his attention. He finally saw me. I was making hand gestures, which probably no sense. I noticed his hand up and within a few seconds he was out of the class standing right next to me.

"What happened to you?!"He asked concerned.

"Fight, and how did you get out of class so quick?!"I asked

"That doesn't matter, do you want to ditch school?We can go to the park for a while"he suggested

I nodded. We both went to reception area, luckily it was the dumb blonde woman. We told her we were both seriously ill. I had done this at least 200 times and everytime she believed it. Once we were out of school grounds we both started to run to the park. Trying to get my breath back, I stopped.

"Why the fuck are we running?!"I asked

"I don't know" Gerard laughed

We both hid under the slide in the park. It was awkward at first but then I soon felt comfortable in Gerard's company.

"You seem so intrested in that science lesson!"I pointed out

"I like science, it's good!"

I smiled, and in return Gerard smiled back. Without realising my hand was touching the top of Gerard's leg. He coughed awkwardly.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I-I just.."I began

"It doesn't matter, you can put it back there if you like"he winked

I smirked and slowly began to touch his leg, my hand made it's way closer towards his crotch area. He began to giggle. Obviously we weren't going to do anything, but I wanted to. I just wanted to touch him, see what he tasted like. Gerard turned to face me properly now, I felt our foreheads touch as our lips locked against each others. I could feel his tongue in my mouth, exploring it. I suddenly backed away, it was too soon to be doing this, I pulled away and quickly stood up and ran out from our hiding place. I heard Gerard calling my name continuously, but I carried on running.

Hey, if you liked the chapter can you leave a comment or something, just so I know if you like it..thanks!