Chapter 17

The day went by, I ended up with a headache. Jia was up my arse, Jill keeps fighting with Tricia (the post mortem zombie Dima was referring to), and Damon had a lot of work left on his desk.

Everything was chaos.

When we got to the mall, Jia, went to the most expensive store and bought clothes, the ones that she would wear inside the house and no one would see. Next stop was at the Victoria's secret shop. She wanted to buy lingerie for the two of us. I don't even wear those kinds of underwear, but she was too strong, she was hard headed like her brothers.

I ended up buying three sets of underwear, two over the top sexy and the other one not so much, I hid it from her when we were at the cashier.

The last stop was nightgowns. She tried on almost every gown here at the store, it was all designers dresses, they all came from Paris, London, and the US. She was sparkling, literally from all the dresses she tried on glitters got stuck on her skin from the process.

Tricia found a gown that goes down to the floor, there was a slit on the side of her legs that exposes, if you ask me, too much of her skin. Jia ended up with a cocktail dress, it was more of her personality, she looked radiant and classy.

The gown that caught my eyes looks almost like a bridal style, it was a white gown that goes down to the floor too, it had laces on the top, a sweetheart neckline and a train on the bottom. It looks perfect.

"Are you getting married?" Tricia snorted, she was mocking my gown only making me want it more, she quickly left when I shooed her away. Jia was just smiling to herself, just pure admiration in her eyes.

We got home tired, everyone wasn't talking, hell we could but we were too tired. I went straight to my room with my gown on hand, when I got there, Damon was in my bed.

"Hey stranger." I smiled, and crashed down next to him. "What are you doing here?" I was on my chest, him too. Though he looks so hot right there, like a model for underwear or something, his beauty is godly. I can see his back muscles from here, oh god he wasn't wearing any shirt.

"I missed you." He mumbled, and pulled me in his arms. He seemed tired, right he had a meeting earlier.

"Sorry I wasn't here, Jia took me shopping." He chuckled. "It's about time you buy something for yourself." Damon sat down and rested half of his body on the headboard, I snuggled under the sheets.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've been working with me for 7 months now, I haven't seen you, not once buy anything that you like." He shrugged, "are you hiding something Missy?"

I stood up and took my towel from the cabinet, I needed a shower. "Whatever I do with my money is none of your business." I faked a smile, before I could open the door he spoke. "I had Aviary look at your bank account, who's Alec?" His voice was slightly rising, I just wish I can tell him, I want to, but I'm afraid if I do, he'll walk away.

"You tell me, it seems like I can't keep secrets of my own anymore."

"I thought no more fucking secrets, you want me to be honest when you can't fucking do the same." He stormed out of my room, shutting the door with a loud thud.

I started crying, I can't stop the tears from falling. I want to tell him, I just don't know how. I took the phone from my bag, the one I bought earlier, and registered my new number, it was an Iphone X, yeah yeah, I'm an Iphone user, spare me the hate I like iOS devices.

I took the number from my pocket and dialed it on my phone, after a few rings he picked up. "It's me, Bella." I said, wiping my tears away.

"I thought you'd never call."