Ironically Cliché (A Danisnotonfire Fanfiction)

THUMP

My eyes crack open to come face to face with the floor. Always a nice start to the day eh? Now, you would have expected me to scream but I had becomed quite accustomed to this particular wake up call.

I turn my head to the side to see my Golden Retriever Chance looking down at me from my bed with his tongue hanging out. It looked like he was laughing in my face to be completely honest. He does this every morning and still always looks so pleased with himself for waking me up with the added bonus of pissing me off a little.

You're probably wondering what he's doing up there. Well I love him so much I can't help it! I know I shouldn't but that's really the only luxary I give him. He isn't always up there. He's a good dog anyways. Plus he's a good alarm clock.

I glare at him but he only seems to grin wider but then he jumps down and starts to lick my face and I'm instantly happy again. How could that not cheer you up? It tickles!

I finally get the energy to push him of and stand up and look in the mirror. I have to say, today I looked hot! Look at that bird nest hair, it's the new style! All the celebs are doing it! Oh and we can't forget about the dried dribble down my chin. That's right, all the men are lining up. To leave... Oh well, fuck em. I don't need a man, Iv'e got Chance.

I tell Chance to stay and walk into the bathroom to clean myself up. Did the normal routine of shower, shave, dry, teeth, hair & clothes. Nothing special. I don't put make up on since Iv'e never really seen the point of it. And I don't want to worry about my make up running if I spontaniously decide to go for a swim so fuck it. (I'm all about that #yolo life... I'm sorry I'll never say it again). If you really want to know mt clothes today consist of skinny jeans and an All Time Low t-shirt. Exciting right?

I feel like this is a good time to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Cameron Freeman and I'm 21 years old. I'm about 5ft 7 which is quite tall in my opinion. My hobbies include playing guitar, reading (mainly fanfiction but you have got to love the Percy Jackson series), music & tumblr. I live in London with my best friends Chance and Jessica. I love Jess. (Just to clarify, in a friend way).  She's crazy. I'm currently taking a gap year from university. You see I'm not quite sure what I want to do for a job so I took this gap year to figure it out. I'm originally from Birmingham, UK but I moved down here for Uni about a year and 1/4 ago. In other words my parents kicked me out. They pay for my half of the rent while I don't have a job. I know I should have a job but I got fired from my last job at Toys R Us for yelling at a little kid who was throwing things at me as I was sorting the shelves out. Then he started to cry but they were fake tears. I could see right through his little facade. He was the spawn of satan, I swear. I haven't been able to find a job since. I have been looking for one, on tumblr...Anyways...

I walked back into my bedroom to see that Chance had disappeared... I know he's waiting for his food in the kitchen, he always is. That's the one thing he can't be patient for. We're both quite similar in that sense to be honest. I walk into the kitchen and make him his food and turn to the toaster. This is definitely one of my favourite parts of the day.I love my toast with marmite on. Don't judge my marmite! It's very tasty...

After breakfast I grab Chance's leash and clip it to his collar and we head out for our morning walk in Hyde Park. I live in an apartment right across from the park if you were wondering. I let him of the leash as soon as I could so he could run free. He doesn't stray too far anyway. He just likes to explore the ground with his nose. Don't take that in a sexual way you dirty minded people. No innuendos intended.

After about an hour of roaming around the park I decided to go get a drink from Costa. That's right, I'm going to Costa. Such a rebel...

I tie Chance up outside and walk inside to get my hot chocolate. Thankfully there was no queue so I got my drink pretty fast. Jokes. The girl behind the counter decided to take her sweet ass time. I clicked my tongue repeatedly as I waited for my drink. "Excuse me, Could you not do that it's extremely annoying." A guy behind me rudley said with an iritated tone. I recieved my drink and turned around to be met with quite a short' middle aged man. So what did I do? I clicked my tongue right in his face. His face hardedned and my smirk grew bigger as i waltzed out of Costa with a smile on my face.

I stepped out of Costa and looked to my left only to see Chance playing with a man. The man had brown hair and was quite tall from what I could tell from the back of his head.I went over to him and tapped his shoulder. Well, that's what I wished would've happened. Instead I tripped over my own two feet and slammed into his back. He gasped and managed to save himself. I, on the other hand wasn't so lucky. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact.(My hot chocolate was still in my hand by the way but it was starting to lose its volume. In other words it was splashing all over me.) But it never came. I opened my eyes to be met with these beautiful brown orbs. Nope eyes. They're eyes.

"Hi" I said almost a whisper.

"Hi. I'm Dan." He whispered back.

"Cameron"

Bearing in mind he was still holding me, the only thing going through my mind now was how horribly cliche this is.

A/N

Words: 1,077

Hi guys im Lauren and this is my first and new fanfictionfor the one and only Dan Howell. Im going to try and make this a good one because i know how frustrating it is to read a fanfiction where the chapter is only 100 words and the story moves too fast so i'll try my best. Im going to aim for 1,000 words a chapter and ill try make the story funny and entertaining. I'll probably upload every two weeks but i'll sort that and tell you the schedule next update. My aim for this fanfic is to make fun of cliche fanfictions but this will still be cliche. Do you see the irony?

Antways make sure to comment your thoughts and tell me what you think in the comments. If I can make even one of you laugh, im happy. <3