Confusion

"Allen! I wanna hear you play~" Lavi sang as he put his arm around Allen's shoulders. Lenalee had a smile on her face while Kanda stood over by Cross. Choaji just glared.
"Why are you guys so friendly with that monster!" He pointed at Allen accusingly. Everyone stared at him in shock.
"How dare you say that to Allen! He's the reason your still alive!" Lenalee yelled, anger clear in her eyes. Allen just lowered his head so his bangs covered his face in a shadow. Cross's eyes widened as he grabbed Allen's coat and threw threw across the room.
Everyone gasped at his action.
"Stay away from him right now," Cross murmured, " he's unstable." They looked at him, confusion shown on their faces. Laughter could be heard from where Allen laid on the white tiles. Blood could be seen slowly running down the the side of his face from the impact.
Everyone took at step back at Allen got back on his feet. He then made his way over to the mirror where he touched his forehead to the cool glass. A smile made its way onto his face.
"Hey, hey why is it you never go away?" He questioned aloud.
"Allen? Who are yo-" Lavi started before he was cut off by Allen.
"Shut up I'm not talking to you!" He screamed.
He turned towards his friends with his regular smile plastered on his face,"Can't you see? Its not my fault! It's his!" He pounded at the mirror with his fists, and before anyone could pull him away he smashed his forehead into it, causing the glass to shatter.
The force of the blow caused Allen to fall back words, but Cross caught him before he could hit the ground. "Allen? What's wrong with you?!" Lenalee and Lavi rushed over to him. Even Kanda had a worried look on his face.
The smile never left Allen's face as he looked up towards the ceiling. "He's doing that again...that smile..." Lenalee whispered as tears filled her eyes.
"He can't help it." Cross stated sadly.
"You have some explaining you need to do Cross" Kanda growled out.
Allen's smile faltered as tears fell down his bloodied cheeks. He struggled out of his Masters grasp and put his hands against the mirror as he sobbed. "I'm sorry! Don't hate me...Neah...?"
"Whats with the mood swings?" Choaji asked wearily. He tried to put his hand on Allen's back but it was slapped away by Allen.
"Don't touch me! Just leave me alone and make the pain STOP!" He gritted his teeth and pulled at his hair roughly. His friends tried to reach out to him but he just pushed himself closer to the shattered mirror.
Choaji snapped out,"Stop it Allen! You have no reason to be so depressed and crazed! My friends are dead. If anything I should-".
"NOOOO!"
Allen's scream bounced around the room, making everyone cover their ears.
Allen rocked back and forth on the floor as sobs racked his body.
Before Choaji could continue, a figure started to appear coming through the mirror who looked very familiar to their enemy Tyki Mikk.