Hiiii

"Rhode?!" Shock was written on everyone's faces.

She giggled," Hehe, hiiii!" She twirled over to Neah and stared into his eyes seriously,'Take care of Allen.'

He tightened his hold around his dear nephews waist lovingly.

"Why are you here Noah?" Cross sighed. 'This day is just getting more and more tiring.'

She smirked," We're gonna take a little trip into Allen's head!"

"Nonononononono-" Allen became tense,"We can't-They can't see..!"

'STOP THEM'

The fragile boy shook his head roughly.

'DONT DO IT'

'THEY CANT SEE'

'THEYLL HATEEEEEE YOU'

Neah placed a hand on Allen's shoulder,"Don't let the voice control you."

He let out a small whimper before resting in head on the older Noah's chest.

"Ok.."

The Exorcists smiled brightly,"Let's go!" Lavi cheered.

A bright light filled the room before they were engulfed in darkness.

"Woooow I didn't think it would be THIS messed up..." Rhode looked around thoughtfully.

"It's so...sad.." Lenalee whispered.

Cross sighed once again," Let's get this over with quickly." He wouldn't show it but he really was worried for his apprentice.

Choaji rubbed his aching head while looking around the pitch black room," What's up with this anyways?"

Allen just smiled sadly," Where shall we start?"

Hiiiiiii:) Thanks for all your reviews and support it means SOOO much, you guys are the best!