Can't Help Falling In Love Cam x China

Seeing him walk out of the bathroom in a suit that looked all too familiar triggered a bit of a nostalgic feeling in the pit of your stomach. You hadn't realized that he picked that suit when you were discussing just rewearing one of his hundreds of  suits that linger in that huge, white walled closet back at his, well now your, home in LA. The charcoal grey, double breasted suit lays open against his black button down, which was barely buttoned might you add. The last time you saw him in this suit was around when you two had just started dating and he was making his was out of a LA hotel room, quite similar to the one you were in now, heading to the Descendents 2 premier with his parents.

A chuckle leaves Cameron's mouth when he sees your face, bringing you back to reality. You had most definitely been looking at him like he hung the moon - even the stars, every single thing in the universe - just for you.

"Like the suit choice, baby?" He asks, his cheeky, narcissistic side peaking through.

"Cameron," is all you manage to get out. Shaking your head, you gather your composure and stand up, walking to meet him a few feet in front of you. The emerald green silk dress that your sisters, Lauryn and Sierra had helped you pick out, followed behind you, a touch too long without your heels on. You reach up to place a quick peck to his cheek. One of your hands rests lightly on the opposite cheek, the feeling of his stubble tickling your palm a bit.

The scruff on his face ages him. As does his longer, curly hair. He's not so fresh faced anymore and you don't mind. His lips on yours brings you out of your nostalgic thoughts.

"Love the suit just as much as I did when you wore it the 1st time," you comment finally, placing a haste kiss to his lips. "Quite timeless."

"Thought you would." The grin on his face wide, showing off his charming smile. You shake your head at him, pulling out of his arms to get your shoes.

•••

Cameron escorts you, Maya and his parents to your seats in the church before the wedding starts and he has to walk with his cousin down the aisle and stand with the wedding party. Pachelbel's Canon in D has started playing and you immediately feel a hitch in your throat. You were always a sucker for weddings. As the bride makes her way down the aisle you can't help but steal a look at Cameron. Turning subtly, you catch Cameron's eye. Tears are already starting to collect in his eyes and you can't help when they collect in yours too. He mouths an "I love you" and you mirror the gesture after a silent hiccup. A tear rolls down your face and you will yourself to hold back from sobbing right there and then. Blinking softly, you let a few more tears falls before you break eye contact and look back at the beautiful bride walking down the aisle.

When you take your seat, you reach for your purse for a kleenex. You know yourself all too well to attend a wedding without something for the inevitable tears. But much to your surprise, the plastic travel pack of kleenex isn't there. Instead, there's a cream coloured handkerchief in its place. When you pull it out, you notice the small lettering that's embroidered into a corner. C M B. The smile that has already covered your face somehow gets bigger. Looking up at Cameron, only a yard or 2 in front of you, he winks at you, a soft smile on his face. Another tear rolls down yours and catches in your smile. Libby notices the cloth in your hand and reaches out to rest a kind hand on your forearm.

"Victor gave that to Cameron. He always said a real man has a handkerchief, if not for himself, for his girl," Libby whispers to you. She opens her fisted hand to reveal a similar cloth but with Victors initials. Your heart feels like it could burst at any moment.

You cry during the personalized vows and take the entire ceremony to gaze up at Cameron. You're used to seeing him presented before you and really do love getting an excuse to just watch him, but it's different. Standing on a set acting in front of a whole cast and crew is much different than standing with his family, a boutonniere pinned to his lapel and a church alter as his background. You can barely let your mind wander enough to think about a wedding with Cameron waiting up at the alter for you before he's giving you a wink as he walks with his cousin out of the church. Before you Maya, Libby and Victor even get a chance to start walking out with the rest of the guest, Cameron is back to escort both of you out.