Chapter 5 DudeAwesome

Chapter 5 AwesomeDude

It was sunday,Raining Heavily Outside,Chatting with Georgia On

FaceBook.She said that she had launched her 199th chapter of 'How to be stress-free' and it had reached 21.3k in just 10 hrs.I was shocked.Suddenly I thought of creating story now , I entered Wattpad.com

and signed up as

Username:AwesomeDude

Password:DudeAwesome

E-mail:Parker@gmail.com

Age:11

D.O.B: 02.06.2003

And Blah..blah...blah....Finally, I signed up and entered into my account ( AwesomeDude ).I started My work at 10:00 thinked about the story till 11:00 thinked about morals and stuff.It was 12:00 and It stopped raining.I just can't think of anything.suddenly,Georgia called me from her home.

"What's the matter,Gia?",I asked."let's go for a walk" she shouted.I changed my dress. I wore a checked shirt with yellow and black mixed colours,And a Dark coloured Jeans.We went out for a walk and came back home at 13:00 and i was tired so , I slept and woke up at 17:00.I turned on my PC,Opened wattpad and started thinking for a while, I just can't get anything and suddenly I went to sleep again, I went to a dream world and in the dream world i was beating bresnan,I was that much happy while beating him,in a second i woke up again, and thought of that dream which made me happy.Suddenly i got an idea of dreams "Why can't we make a story of dreams ?!"I got a perfect solution.In a minute i got a story too, A boy who dreams and their parents try to kill his dreams and wanted their son to be a doctor,But he loves to be an architect,Finally he tries everything and achieves his goal.I started writing and wrote till 23:00.Then my father asked him to sleep,so I went to sleep after completing 20 percent of the story.The next day I had school so I hurried and caught my school bus at time and went to school.

At school , I cant able to hear anything taught by the teacher because my mind was flying in my story,After a few days, I Became mad by thinking about it all the time.After a week It was completed only about 50 percent. My Life was going to school, coming to home and writing story,for a few weeks.Then finally after 2months 15 days I finished my whole story,now i have to fix a moral,i was thinking about it and within a minute I got a cute moral and i fixed it,'Dreams are the answers for tomorrow's question'.

It was like a lifetime achievement for me.I was happy like hell.Then I Posted it bravely.