Chapter 3 Payback

Chapter-3-Payback

( Thank you for reading my story , Hope you enjoy it :D )

I Was a little bit afraid of Bresnan , because He is the champion of Kickass boxing Center , very near to our house . I came out of the school and entered into the bus. I was hiding , Bresnan' The Champion ' entered The Bus . He was staring at me . He stared at me for the whole trip , and when i reached my home , I was flying out of the bus , Running like hell rushed my way into the home,

I was like "Pfffff......Pffffff....Pfff....Pff " went upstairs , sat on the bed , thinking what to do , Suddenly I got an Idea to takedown 'The champion'

" Oh Yeah ! Come On Baby Bresnan , heheheh " I Shouted with an evil mind.

I forgot to say this , bresnan told me to come to the park at 17:00 . I rushed to the store room and took out my baseball bat, specially made for HeadBreakings , took some Pebbles and took out my squeezable water bottle . I went Fearless , Spinning the water bottle in my hand. He came before me to the park. He cheated me and came with Roger . Suddenly my legs began to shake .

" Oh,Kid you just troubled with the wrong guys" bresna said with an evil laugh.

" We are going to tear up your ***" Roger Said with an evil look .

" Oh really ! Lets see who's gonna get their ***es teared " I shouted with a Fearless Look .

Roger Was running Towards me . Bresnan was curious to know what will happen !

I Took out my Pebbles , Everything went in slow motion , throwed My Pebbles towards Roger , He stepped on the pebbles , " BOOM " I shouted and thats what happened to Roger.

And Bresnan was like " OMG " . I stared at him , he was running towards me angrily

I took out my squeezeable water bottle. He stopped.

" ComeOn baby " I said , I Squeezed my Water bottle , The water came out in hell speed . The water just attacked his eyes, and i took out my Headbreaker then,BOOM!

I told them " PAYBACK". They ran to their Houses like HELL ! It just raised my power and prestige. I wished that Georgia would have seen this !