TERMINOLOGY

Objective: This has been posted to let readers freely check the terms mentioned in the story, if ever they get confused.

=TERMINOLOGY=

EXOpia – Land of EXOpians. Is at war with Intopia.

EXOpians – Inhabitants of EXOpia. Each EXOpian has a power that is related to the elements. (FIRE|WIND|WATER| EARTH) and also other powers such as TELEPATHY|EMPATHY|TELEPORTATION|TIME CONTROL| etc.. Dragons, Phoenixes and other mythical creatures also rome the lands of EXOpia.

League of EXOpians – composed of the 12 Legends whose main purpose is to protect EXOpia.

Legends – 12 chosen EXOpians that are trained to become great warriors.

INtopia – Land of Intopians. At war with EXOpia.

INtopians – Inhabitants of Intopia. They know how to perform magic, witchcraft and sorcery. The inhabitants of Intopia are WIZARDS|WITCHES|FAIRIES|SORCERERS.

EARTH – Home of the humans.

Humans -  Normal beings that rome the earth.

Kerberus – Land of evil creatures. It is dark and cold in this land. The creatures’ skills are weak whenever there is light. Their STRONGEST ability appears at night, most especially on Full Moons.There are two types of inhabitants in Kerberus.

                Kerus – VAMPIRES|WAREWOLVES.

                Berus – SHADOWS. They can only attack in the dark.

--

GUIDE MESSAGES will appear throughout the story if ever a term is stated but  is not mentioned in the Terminology.