Chapter 23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 18TH BIRTHDAY TO @SkittlesWatermelon! (^___^)v

--

Ok so yeah I felt excited and happy and I have overflowing feels because of this awesome fluff on AFF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And now I’m talking in English. Bear with me and expect more spoken dollar in this chapter. =___=v PAGBIGYAN NYO NA KO NGAYON LANG. First part lang promise. XD

P.S. Change of surnames!! Danica LEE. Jayleen CHOI. RaevienKIM.

Chapter 23

3RD PERSON POV

“Laaaaaaaaaaay~ Na-miss kita~ Akala ko talaga wala na tayo nung umales ka para pumuntang Korea!! Pero bumalik kaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (^_____________^)”

Natahimik ang lahat. Everyone stared at Lay, wide-eyed, as Lay cautiously looked at Raevien’s expression. Confused, sad.. And betrayed.

“I’m gonna leave you guys alone..”

Lay’s mother said as she stepped out of the living room and into the kitchen.

“Richelle.. A-ano kasi..” –Lay

“Sino sila? Are they your friends?” –Richelle

Richelle innocently smiled and her eyes turned into crescent moons as Lay nodded his head. He felt uneasy as he could feel everyone in the room stare at him..

Everyone except for that one person.. Raevien. She couldn’t bring herself to look at him. There’s always this stinging feeling inside her everytime the image of Lay with that girl appears in her mind.

“Hello! I’m Richelle. Richelle Villanueva. Thanks for taking care of my boyfriend while his away. (^___^)”

She happily bowed to them and ran to Lay’s side. She slung her arm around his, smiling brightly at him.

“Richelle.. I think it’s pretty obvious na.. Wala na.. It’s been 2 years..” –Lay

Lay whispered, as so not to let the other’s hear. He tried his best to sound nice despite that anger raging in him.

“Yeah.. But we didn’t have a formal break-up. So technically, you’re still mine.” –Richelle

She smiled at him. Lay pinched the bridge of his nose, averting his gaze from the girl.

Being the nice guy, he couldn’t bring himself to say anything against her anymore. He looked at the others for help and his eyes landed on, none other than, Raevien.

She seemed like she was on the verge of crying.

“I think.. I need some fresh air..”

She turned on her heels and started walking out, with Danica and Jayleen trailing right behind her.

“What’s wrong?”

Richelle asked when the door closed.

Lay decided to keep quiet and not answer. He looked at the others for help and they nodded their heads.

Luhan used his power to lift Richelle up in the air, much to the girl’s surprise.

 “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IBABA NYO KOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (>__<)”