☾Son of the Moon | 02☽

"My mother was born in Greece and she wanted to marry a Greek, because tradition had it to be your goal in life was to marry a Greek man and have Greek babies," he explained.

"Ah very interesting," I mused, "But I still don't get why your mom and her sister don't get along."

"Well, it's all very long and confusing. My aunt made my mom run away, and as vengeance she got mad and tried to steal her husband, which was unsuccessful."

"Are all Greeks that weird?' I asked, laughing.

"Most of the time. Especially my family,"He said.

"What so weird about your family?"

"Like I said, Greeks are weird. Way more different than your average American family."

I scoffed, taking fake offense. "Mr. Anthro, that wasn't nice at all."

"No one said Greeks were nice, Jennings. Keep that in mind," he told me.

We turned on the corner in order to get to the nearest sandwich shop, when a blond curly hair guy stepped in from of me and Anthro. "That's right, Greeks aren't always nice. That why you can't trust them."

I looked up at Anthro confused. Who the hell was this guy.

Anthro scratched the back of his head and introduced us. "Jennings, this is Antonio. My cousin."

"Yeah, his mom is my aunt. No one really talks to he though."

Anthro stepped forward, digging his nails into his palms. "Why are you even here, Tony?"

Antonio eagerly put his arms around Anthro's shoulders. "I've got business to talk about, one that didn't include lover girls," he mentioned as he looked at me.

I pointed at myself, "Are you talking about me?"

"No, I'm talking about the old lady behind you," he said sarcastically. "Yes, obviously I'm talking about you," He looked at me like I was dumb and mumbled something gibberish under his breath.

"We're not dating. I'll just leave now," I told them. "Bye, Anthro," I waved. "Nice meeting you, Antonio."

Anthro grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards him. "Jennings, you can stay. I'm just leaving."

"I don't want to untrude," I sheepishly told him.

"You're not intruding, I swear. Give me two minutes," He pleaded.

I groaned and mumbled up a 'fine.' I sat on a chair that was outside the café. Pulling out my cellphone I checked my messages. Surprisingly, I had a text from my dad.

Just wanted to check up on you. How's school going. Sarah wants you to come visit soon.
Michael Casting

The text was totally my dad. Brief and formal with no spelling errors. I replied and told him that I was deciding to live closer to campus, excluding the fact that I can't go into my house.

"Thanks for waiting," Anthro said as he grabbed my hand to help me up.

"No problem,' I smiled and flung my bag over my shoulder. "I'm starving. Let's get those sandwiches."

"Defiantly," he said, opening the small café door.

Both of is ordered, but when I handed the cashier my money, Anthro insisted that he pay. Reluctantly I obliged - as long as he promised I could pay the next time.

We both sat down at our booth and had small talk, to which I learned he was studying mythology. He was probably one of the only people, who when I told what I was majoring in, didn't laugh.

"Hey," he started, eyebrows raised.

"Hey, what?" I mocks back.

"Go on a date with me?"

Chapter two! Hope you guys liked it even though it's short
Please VOTE, COMMENT & FAN